Sign in to follow this  
PuNk42AE

9/4/2016: Detroit Tigers vs Kansas City Royals - 2:15 PM

I think we need to get Moya, Jimenez and Machado up here. Would've liked to pinch hit Moya for Romine there, although I guess not a huge deal with him having been 2 for 3 and relatively hot.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Ned Yost isn't exactly putting on a clinic this series either. Rusty Wade Davis the 1st game. Then uses him in what was only technically a save situation yesterday (important semi 9th inning rally yesterday). So he saves Herrera for the 9th today

My only guess is Herrera was tired Friday. Otherwise there's no excuse. And today Davis needed a rest so Herrera was the closer. But you're right, it's a head scratcher.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

I think we need to get Moya, Jimenez and Machado up here. Would've liked to pinch hit Moya for Romine there, although I guess not a huge deal with him having been 2 for 3 and relatively hot.

Romine hot? Giggling now. I never thought those words would be put into a sentence. : )

greene goes to his patented 3 ball count coming out for a 2nd inning, but gets a huge strikeout. strike 2 would've been ball 4 but too tempting for hosmer to swing at.

cutter looks like a frisbee.

2 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

As long as Brad isn't tempted to use Moya in the outfield

http://media.tenor.co/images/1d567268481accd8a8cd817e36a8bfc2/raw

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

I feel as confident in the tigers blowpen as I have in Howard in goal

Uhhh...go make a sandwich and it will be all over when you get back. Todd Jones famous words...

I'm literally standing in line for a roller-coaster at the Pacific National Exhibition right now. Could have stayed in the comfort of my home and enjoyed watching this one for free instead.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well that was close, not so much for the Tigers season as much as the world would literally have ended if Jarrod Dyson hit a walk off HR

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

I'm literally standing in line for a roller-coaster at the Pacific National Exhibition right now. Could have stayed in the comfort of my home and enjoyed watching this one for free instead.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

post of the day

If only the rest of this team was half as good as our young starting pitching, we'd be forgetting all about the '27 Yankees.

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

If only the rest of this team was half as good as our young starting pitching, we'd be forgetting all about the '27 Yankees.

G2, that was like Bilbo's toast

Kinsler = gritty white guy.  

This is a fun team.  Most resilient Tigers team in years.  Even when they had the great pitching staffs, it seemed like they didn't win these types of games consistently.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

RIP Ian Kinsler's fingernails

I laughed when I saw he was literally rubbing dirt on it. That was funny. I hope he's OK, broken nails can hurt like a female dog.