Sign in to follow this  
PuNk42AE

8/12/2016: Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers - 8:05 PM

Yankee's should be interesting to follow the last part of the season, Tyler Austin and Aaron Judge up for today's game, along with Sanchez finally up, should make for an interesting core.  Too bad Bird got injured in ST. 

Tigers Twitter solution is to do bullpen games with Molleken, saupold, Buck, or Alex Wilson instead of sanchie.

3 hours ago, PuNk42AE said:

Yankee's should be interesting to follow the last part of the season, Tyler Austin and Aaron Judge up for today's game, along with Sanchez finally up, should make for an interesting core.  Too bad Bird got injured in ST. 

Wow and they start their career's with B2B HR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kdog said:

Tigers Twitter solution is to do bullpen games with Molleken, saupold, Buck, or Alex Wilson instead of sanchie.

Could it be any worse? No, not IMO. It makes no difference if we lose by 2 runs or 8 runs. Would these BP arms be more consistent than Anibal? And would we have enough arms for the remainder of the games our SP only gives us 5 or 6 innings? A very interesting concept but at times plans don't go as planned.

30 minutes ago, PuNk42AE said:

Wow and they start their career's with B2B HR

That is very interesting. First players in MLB history to go back to back in their first MLB at bats. I'm in the zone now. Sock it to me. The Laugh-In zone.

2 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

That is very interesting. First players in MLB history to go back to back in their first MLB at bats. I'm in the zone now. Sock it to me. The Laugh-In zone.

Yanks have done great job of reloading their farm system.

Having written that, what's with cutting ARod on 8/12? They couldn't have held out another 19 days 'til roster expansion? C'mon! There's gotta be more to that story.

Honestly it sounds like they were going to do it over a week ago, but then Hal wanted to try and Spin it a bit and give ARod a semi sendoff.

10 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

But they don't have their starting CF, starting SS, starting 3b, 2 starting pitchers and their best set up man.    I don't know, unless Machado goes on a tear and we find a CF somewhere that can fill the void, I am not liking our chances right now.     

It ain't exactly a good situation.