Jump to content
Gehringer_2

Political Pot-pourri

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Funny, not the same tone if a Trumper would say the same thing about Jacob Blake. 

If there were a white protestor outside the hospital where Jacob Blake was at yelling I hope he dies, everybody on the left would **** a brick. 

I'm not too concerned about your make believes, these are all hypotheticals where you just..... decided what I'd do, which is dumb and also not worth my time because you are you.   do better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FanDuel Michigan Sports Betting

FanDuel Michigan $100 Launch Offer

Michigan online sports betting is launching shortly ( December 2020 or January 2021). Pre-register at FanDuel Sportsbook and get $50 free sports bets + $50 free online casino bets with no deposit necessary. Claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan Now

17 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Looks to me like a couple of guys shouting random things, not chanting anything, and not coming anywhere the entrance and blocking ambulances or keeping hospital people from doing their business.

Obviously this is not the mass protest the sheriff’s tweet is referring to. That’s the one I’m interested in. 

There were more protestors. I thought you wanted video of them saying I hope they die. 

*EDIT*

The sheriff never stated it was a mass protest. They stated there were protestors chanting I hope they die and blocking the ambulance entrance. It doesn't take very many people to black an ambulance entrance. They were standing in a driveway so I don't know if that was the ambulance entrance or not. There were other protestors there. This is just one account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pfife said:

I'm not too concerned about your make believes, these are all hypotheticals where you just..... decided what I'd do, which is dumb and also not worth my time because you are you.   do better 

Trumper hypocrisy is called out all the time here. I never actually said you would do anything. I frankly don't care what you do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Trumper hypocrisy is called out all the time here. I never actually said you would do anything. I frankly don't care what you do. 

You should get better at plausible deniability.   Going with syntax technicalities is really beginner.  I am completely and totally fine with my representation of your post, and I'm also certain others will too.

We agree that each other sucks, so I'm not entirely sure why you don't care about me but also quote my posts and steal my shticks but if I sucked at posting as bad as you I'd probably steal content and contradict myself repeatedly too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pfife said:

You should get better at plausible deniability.   Going with syntax technicalities is really beginner.  

We agree that each other sucks, so I'm not entirely sure why you don't care about me but also quote my posts and steal my shticks but if I sucked at posting as bad as you I'd probably steal content and contradict myself repeatedly too

Whatever. You once again insult me and nothing is done. If I insult you back, there will finally be a warning so just go and insult yourself since I steal your shtick anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Whatever. You once again insult me and nothing is done. If I insult you back, there will finally be a warning so just go and insult yourself since I steal your shtick anyways. 

I'm sorry about your feelings, and also nice victim routine.  you should report me and let the mods decide instead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pfife said:

I'm sorry about your feelings, you should report me and let the mods decide instead.   

Thanks. I'll give it a spin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Motown Bombers said:

Thanks. I'll give it a spin. 

You bet.  Glad to help make this a better community. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There were more protestors. I thought you wanted video of them saying I hope they die. 

*EDIT*

The sheriff never stated it was a mass protest. They stated there were protestors chanting I hope they die and blocking the ambulance entrance. It doesn't take very many people to black an ambulance entrance. They were standing in a driveway so I don't know if that was the ambulance entrance or not. There were other protestors there. This is just one account. 

Yes, I understand that this is inconvenient to your point, but since there hasn't been any footage or corroboration on a mob of people chanting "we hope they die" and blocking ambulances from coming through, as claimed by the sheriff's department, I must continue to reserve my judgment against BLM based on their allegations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did chuckle you bringing up feelings since you are still hurt over a misunderstanding that probably happened over a year ago. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chasfh said:

Yes, I understand that this is inconvenient to your point, but since there hasn't been any footage or corroboration on a mob of people chanting "we hope they die" and blocking ambulances from coming through, as claimed by the sheriff's department, I must continue to reserve my judgment against BLM based on their allegations.

The tweet never claimed there was a mob or mass protest. I know that is inconvenient to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I did chuckle you bringing up feelings since you are still hurt over a misunderstanding that probably happened over a year ago. 

hurt?

that might be your most hilarious post ever, +rep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

this is a classic and also well played

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh. Just back from helping/some tutoring of a 3rd grader with  staying focused w/online working. The 5th grade sister didn’t need re-direction.... the couple years older maturity helped there. 

Speaking of maturity....... 

Anyway, leaving for my own job in about an hour, so I’m going to just ask for cooler heads, re-direction, mindful respect of each other.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

Who goes to a hospital and protests after people have been shot? 

No kidding.  I mean, they were not rioting, vandalizing or anything like that.  Just exercising their first amendment rights to be a-holes in public.  Same as the rest of us have the right to call it anti social behavior to be celebrating an unprovoked ambush of two law enforcement officers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of anti abortion protesters who yell at women and girls going into a clinic.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of Alex Jones supporters who harass Sandy Hook families.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pfife said:

I'm thinking of Alex Jones supporters who harass Sandy Hook families.

and the westboro people... if they still exist?    ****... even guys like Tucker and Hannity and the Seth Rich family.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't heard from the westboro people in a while, maybe they're not shocking enough anymore.   But clearly this is nothing new in our culture.   Way too many terrible people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am certain these other groups have been denounced here.  So why is it a problem to call out these jerks in Compton too?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oblong said:

 

I have a longtime friend who lives not far north of the border in BC and they are absolutely having fires in the area and making preparations in case they need to evacuate on short notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Melody said:

I am certain these other groups have been denounced here.  So why is it a problem to call out these jerks in Compton too?   

Haven't seen any denunciation here of BLM either. Two innocent officers were ambushed but when a white kid goes to Wisconsin and shoots some protesters, there is definitely denunciation of Trumpers. This is even a pattern. After BLM flareups, officers are ambushed like in New York and Dallas. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also old enough to remember when some Trump protesters blocked an ambulance entrance in Lansing and we didn't require video proof of it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan - Sports Betting is launching in Michigan shortly (December 2020 or January 2021). If you register before it launches you will recieve $50 dollars at their online sportsbook and online casino!

Click Here to claim the FanDuel Michigan for $50 at Online Sportsbook & Casino Pre-registration Bonus Now

Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...