Jump to content

Gehringer_2

Political Pot-pourri

Recommended Posts


5 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Gym Jordan remains the most annoying person on the planet. 

is Ted Cruz off world right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Touché 

actually the wife concurred with your assessment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you determine which Republican is the most annoying? They're like a swarm of gnats. There isn't one little gnat more annoying than the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not building on anything that went before, just a friendly non-sequitur reminder.

Image may contain: 4 people, meme, text that says 'THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED THE MIND UNLEASHED SLAVERY WAS LEGAL FREEING SLAVES WAS CRIMINALIZED SEGREGATION PROTESTING RACISM WAS LEGAL WAS CRIMINALIZED FRIENDLY REMINDER: LEGALITY ISN'T A GUIDE TO MORALITY'

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Not looking good for the FBI Building funding...

the FBI does not want that money which would go to rehabbing a crumbling building; they want a big secure suburban campus; Trump does not want a rival hotel to be built across the street when the property sells; 100% corruption; no one cares

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Gym Jordan remains the most annoying person on the planet. 

 

95696482-995C-4F5A-BCF9-30C78ED29242.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

actually the wife concurred with your assessment 

Ted Cruz's wife agreed with your assessment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

the FBI does not want that money which would go to rehabbing a crumbling building; they want a big secure suburban campus; Trump does not want a rival hotel to be built across the street when the property sells; 100% corruption; no one cares

Something something nobody scrutinizes Joe Biden something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Some of these activists in Detroit are insane. They are more concerned with the black lives of murderers than the black lives these murderers killed.

https://www.detroitnews.coms/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/07/28/detroit-breathe-wants-top-cop-fired-over-police-shootings/5525609002/

everybody's got a hustle...

Sounds like there are getting a lot of deserved pushback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Gym Jordan remains the most annoying person on the planet. 

I don't know who that is.  But what kind of lunatic parent names their child, "Gym."  That is like guaranteeing they are ... kind of crazy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Some of these activists in Detroit are insane. They are more concerned with the black lives of murderers than the black lives these murderers killed.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/07/28/detroit-breathe-wants-top-cop-fired-over-police-shootings/5525609002/

"Everywhere that a white man has been, he has caused ****," she said. "Every county that he has been in has caused trauma and drama all around the world."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chasfh said:

Not building on anything that went before, just a friendly non-sequitur reminder.

Image may contain: 4 people, meme, text that says 'THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED THE MIND UNLEASHED SLAVERY WAS LEGAL FREEING SLAVES WAS CRIMINALIZED SEGREGATION PROTESTING RACISM WAS LEGAL WAS CRIMINALIZED FRIENDLY REMINDER: LEGALITY ISN'T A GUIDE TO MORALITY'

now do abortion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melody said:

I don't know who that is.  But what kind of lunatic parent names their child, "Gym."  That is like guaranteeing they are ... kind of crazy.

His actual name is Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

joe biden issued a statement condemning the crimes against federal property and saying those doing destroying federal property should be arrested.

good for joe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Did anyone expect differently?

i didnt.  but ive been saying that for a long time.  others here have taken a different stance on what has happened in portland and what the outcome should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Melody said:

I don't know who that is.  But what kind of lunatic parent names their child, "Gym."  That is like guaranteeing they are ... kind of crazy.

 

He used to be a wrestling coach (google Ohio state wrestling scandle)

Now he’s a bad imitation of Chris Farley’s motivational speaker. (without the van)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Melody said:

I don't know who that is.  But what kind of lunatic parent names their child, "Gym."  That is like guaranteeing they are ... kind of crazy.

 

they shoulda named him dumbbell instead.  more accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buddha said:

now do abortion.

These are enough for my point, but please, feel free to do one of your own and post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Buddha said:

"Everywhere that a white man has been, he has caused ****," she said. "Every county that he has been in has caused trauma and drama all around the world."

Speaking of trauma and drama, Detroit is 80% black and has one of the highest violent crime rates of any city in any developed country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...