Gehringer_2

Political Pot-pourri

I don't know who this female former softball player is, but she couldn't have been worse than Aubrey on the 2009 Tigers. 

• Haha 1

Because he knows better than the Giants organization as to how to assemble the Giants coaching staff.

Regardless, he's just trying to get attention anyway.  The thing that hurts him the most is to just ignore him.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, Motown Bombers said:

Aubrey Huff is at it again. Also ironic for a guy named Aubrey.

LOL - maybe if Aubrey hadn't limited the people he was willing to listen to other neanderthals like himself, he might  have had a better career. 🤔

On 1/17/2020 at 2:51 PM, Motown Bombers said:

I don't know who this female former softball player is, but she couldn't have been worse than Aubrey on the 2009 Tigers. 

And I don't think women will have true equality until news like this...isn't news. Just a small blurb that a team has hired a new coach.

And BTW? This just made the Giants my 2nd favorite team. Trailblazers.....

On 1/15/2020 at 5:45 PM, tigerbomb13 said:

This is disgusting 

He says..."I didn’t even know how to act around a woman."

And he still doesn't. The man should lose his job, just a classless thing to say from a clueless pig. And he didn't even apologize.  

Wow....  Granted the Brazilian govt is totally fd and GG is very against Bolsonaro....

6 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I guess the question that begs to be asked is why is Jeff Bezos in a WhatsApp chat with the Saudi crown prince? 

The same reason Trump likes MBS.  

Looks like Bezos got owned.  Apparently he thought that having all the money makes you a world leader, and that it means that you can converse one-on-one with a mass murderer like MBS who really understands brutal, inflexible political power.  Sorry pal, it doesn't, you stupid git.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, Motown Bombers said:

I guess the question that begs to be asked is why is Jeff Bezos in a WhatsApp chat with the Saudi crown prince? 

Come on man, you know the answer to this already.

Corporate elites and world leaders are all in this together.

11 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Come on man, you know the answer to this already.

Corporate elites and world leaders are all in this together.

Yessir.

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Elite-Galaxy-Books/dp/0195006801/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1XQUUJBMSYBIN&keywords=c+wright+mills+the+power+elite&qid=1579873676&sprefix=c+wright+mil%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-2

well, I'm sure that $145 million fine will teach everyone a lesson. 🙄

On 1/27/2020 at 2:55 PM, tiger337 said:

Only wealthy upper class immigrants are allowed.  

Hey, we finally start acting like Canada and we get slammed for it?   🙂

• Like 1

I just feel like if a Trillionaire fell from the sky and offered the Michigan Republican and Democratic legislators $5 billion to fix the roads under the condition that every penny of it went to roads and they couldn't divert the money to anything else, they'd say "No". 

The roads will never truly be fixed in this state.  They've been neglected for so long and our government is so corrupt that by the time we got to the end of the project, the roads from the beginning would have crumbled again. 

Michigan is the least transparent state in the country when it comes to how they spend our money.  And that's not changing.    

We'll keep using second-rate materials with excuses like "the roads are too loud, so we can't use what the other states use".