Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

2016 summer league

SJ just turned 20.  It would be nice if he dominated Summer League and removed doubt but he's still raw.  I'm honestly not concerned AT ALL.  He's a hard working kid, he'll figure it out eventually.

Right now, complaining about Stanley's shot is like complaining about Verlanders experimental change up in Spring training. he's working on something new and it's the first time he's putting it into practice. I only watched the first game but his shot seemed to look different every attempt. I am a bit discouraged at how sloppy he is driving the ball however.

6 hours ago, DaBishop said:

Right now, complaining about Stanley's shot is like complaining about Verlanders experimental change up in Spring training. he's working on something new and it's the first time he's putting it into practice. I only watched the first game but his shot seemed to look different every attempt. I am a bit discouraged at how sloppy he is driving the ball however.

Based on your post, I am assuming he is changing his form a pretty significant amount.  If that is true,  I am somewhat encouraged because his shot the way it was last year was unlikely to get much better.  

Well it may be the basketball version of Bondermans change-up but thats what they're saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk