Sign in to follow this  
PuNk42AE

4/25/2016: Oakland Athletics vs Detroit Tigers - 7:10 PM

Even when he was in his prime, Verlander used to struggle in April.  He was really good the second half last year.  I think he'll be fine.  I agree numbers 3-5 are a problem.  

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the young guys are in the rotation of those spots continue to struggle

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've been impressed by Shane Greene's stuff this year, he just has to command it.

11 minutes ago, Yoda said:

You mean people who are always wrong and refuse to change their minds no matter how much evidence points to the contrary? 

Leave Donald Trump out of this.

Tyler Collins is having issues out there. Even when he catches one it looks frightening.

Yep, caught that on the telecast as well. They zoomed in at the worst time. Mario tried to play it off by saying that Tyler was motioning to the crowd that he couldn't see. Yeah no.

He'll issue an apology.   Gibson is giving it to him now.  

*by "it" I mean that he's saying that he should have caught the baseball.  

3 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Huh, I thought he was pointing at the lights, not flipping everybody off saying **** everybody. not good.

Unlike with Nathan, this isn't the very end. Hopefully someone in the FO catches it, grabs collins the second the game is over and sits him in an office and tells him what to say to try to walk it back. If not, he's gonna lose the fans and then, soon, his job. 

When you bat a little over 100 and make crappy plays like that you do not have any right to be pissed when they boo you

Its not the end of the world,  He'd better perform like Bryce Harper if he's going to act like it.  

2 hours ago, Antrat said:

I don't like trolls at all but sometimes I think this place would be a lot more active if we still had the strong personality type posters around. They stir stuff up and create longer threads.

Again, not trolls. Just people with strong opinions.

Tyler Collins says hello!

please bring back Rod Allen.  Gibson is so dull and monotone, i just cant take it anymore.  Not only that, he and Mario have absolutely no chemistry.  The conversation between them is so awkward its borderline cringe. 

Atleast Rod brings a little energy to the booth. 

4 minutes ago, MDMAzing said:

please bring back Rod Allen.  Impemba is so dull and monotone, i just cant take it anymore.  Not only that, he and Mario have absolutely no chemistry.  The conversation between them is so awkward its borderline cringe. 

Atleast Rod brings a little energy to the booth. 

Gibson is their best analyst.  I can't take Allen.  I actually think Allen and Impemba have terrible chemistry.  

1 minute ago, Shelton said:

I support Tyler Collins flipping off the boot birds.

AJax never did that.  

AJax never did that.  

Correct. Ajax was weak and lacking in self confidence.