PuNk42AE

4/6/2016: Detroit Tigers vs Miami Marlins - 4:55 PM

I have Xfinity and it would not even let me put in a password.  Maybe my work firewall is preventing it or something, but I have never had a problem streaming before.

14 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

I have Xfinity and it would not even let me put in a password.  Maybe my work firewall is preventing it or something, but I have never had a problem streaming before.

comcasts login servers are really finicky - I've had them work or not work depending on who the source provider was or which OS I had Chrome running under. For instance - I have never succeeded in getting a login to go (for non sports programming) from Linux, but it will go fine from windows running a Linux virtual machine. Go figure.

4 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

comcasts login servers are really finicky - I've had them work or not work depending on who the source provider was or which OS I had Chrome running under. For instance - I have never succeeded in getting a login to go (for non sports programming) from Linux, but it will go fine from windows running a Linux virtual machine. Go figure.

Yeah I have used it before to stream movies, but this one is not working right now.  I may try again later.

3 hours ago, Antrat said:

100%. I already did it.

Did they have the Fox ticker crawl along the bottom?

Just now, chasfh said:

Did they have the Fox ticker crawl along the bottom?

hehe. Yes. And it was half the screen.

Just now, Antrat said:

hehe. Yes. And it was half the screen.

I figured.  I'll stick to MLB.tv

3 hours ago, Edman85 said:

FWIW, if anybody can get this to work in the local market, let me know. I live in Florida and was not able to do this yesterday.

I just tried to set up a Michigan IP address on VPN so I could see whether I can get Pistons and Red Wings via FSGO.  My VPN provider has IPs available in 49 states.  I'll guess you one and only one guess as to which one they do not have.

13 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I figured.  I'll stick to MLB.tv

I was joking as to the size. But yes, on the replay I saw they did have the banner.

I don't think I have ever heard of a game being scheduled to start at 55 minutes after the hour. Florida is just weird.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

I don't think I have ever heard of a game being scheduled to start at 55 minutes after the hour. Florida is just weird.

The game will probably start at 5:25 PM so they can have a pre-game pageant celebrating their two WS Championships in 22 seasons while we have only four in 115.

Coinikidinky. Watching the Brewers game and they are advertising that you can stream Brewer games on Fox GO behind homeplate.

1 hour ago, John_Brian_K said:

rVpTFIa.png

Comcast doesn't allow FSD on fox sports go yet. 

1 hour ago, Antrat said:

Nope. Just a cable/Satellite package that already has FSD. Like I said, I have already streamed it here at work and it works fine. Had to sign in the first time by choosing my tv provider and the password and email that I use for them.

What cable/satellite package do you have?

I have DirecTV. And I am watching the game right now, using the Fox Go app on my ipad. Not using my MLBTV. Just signed in with my directv password.

Just now, Antrat said:

I have DirecTV. And I am watching the game right now, using the Fox Go app on my ipad. Not using my MLBTV. Just signed in with my directv password.

Can confirm, have DirecTV, don't own mlb.tv, working great.

And I amend my earlier statement. There is no annoying fox banner at the bottom of this live game.

EDIT: Oh, wait. There is the banner. But smaller than before.

6 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Fernandez is due to lose at home.

All sorts of guys strike out the side to start the game and go on to lose...

18 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Comcast doesn't allow FSD on fox sports go yet. 

This is another reason why I am glad I never switched back to Comcast for my TV.

Amazing that Comcast is being dicks about this. Not really.