John_Brian_K

2016 Detroit Tigers - Record Predictions

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

28 - 133 with a rainout that isn't made up.

First pick in the draft, here we come!

There are educated guesses of which I am incapable, and wild guesses of which I am but are worthless.  So I think it'll be a repeat of 1984. They'll win 35 of the first 40 games, Winning 104 and beating the San Diego Padres in the World Series.  If I'm going to guess it might as well be one **** of a pleasant guess. 

• Like 1

This would be a difficult website on which to be a fundamentalist dog breeder.  You could never talk about people going to ****, and you could never call your dog a *****. 

• Like 1

I feel like KC is going to take a slight step back and with the improvement of the rest of the division they will take away about 10 of their wins from last year.   So I peg them in the upper 80s along with the Indians.  

I think both the Sox and twins will be around .500 with the potential to be better if us or another team in the division falters. 

So that leaves your Detroit Tigers at 90-72 Division winners!  I feel that were gonna get some bounce back years and have better luck on the base paths and protecting late leads which should boost our win total quite a bit over last year even if our team WAR ends up not being much higher.

Kansas City 94 - 68  - Still the best team in the division

Detroit  85-77  - They will barely miss the Wild Card

Cleveland 83-79 - Basically the same season they had last year

Minnesota 78-84 - Last year was a bit flukey, they don't have the pitching. 

Chicago 72-90 - Keep fighting, boys, keep fighting.  

AL Playoffs  E - Toronto (95)  C - Kansas City (94) W - Los Angeles (92)   WC1 - NY Yankees (91)  WC2 - Seattle (89)

NL Playoffs  E - Washington (95)  C - Chicago (103)  W - San Fancisco  (94)  WC1 - NY Mets (94)  WC 2 - St. Louis (92)

World Series  - Chicago Cubs over Los Angeles Angels

If the Tigers had Moya in the everyday starting lineup it would be about 97 wins.  

Win every game.

OK, not possible. Wow, a really hard prediction. I see it coming down to our SP and Brad's use of the BP. I have more faith in the former than I do the latter.

81-81 with us making few moves at the trade deadline.

Brad getting fired before the ASB.

OK, that last part was more wishful thinking than a prediction. But if this team underperforms? He Gone!

86 or 87 wins. Since I can't straddle the fence (way too uncomfortable), I will go with 86 wins. There are too many health concerns to go much higher than that.