Deleterious

2016 Playoff Race

What if Scarlett Johansson asks me out?

Then the Pistons will give you court side seats and put you guys up on the kisscam, but she will spurn you for baynes.

1 hour ago, DaBishop said:

I was actually asking who do u think Cleveland would rather play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I know, I was replying to them.

I doubt Cleveland cares, they just want meaningful basketball games at this point.

Gun to my head and I have to pick?  Detroit for how inexperienced they are. Plus with George, Indiana has a player who can take over a series. Detroit doesn't as of yet.

1 hour ago, nd1377 said:

What about the Blatt firing? James didn't like him so he was fired? James loves Lue too much so they fired Blatt? Cleveland may step it up in the playoffs, but what if Detroit plays their best games in the playoffs and Cleveland does not?

That was two months ago and James got his guy installed as HC. I don't see where the drama is there.

I've gone on record as preferring the 8 seed so that the second round matchup would avoid Atlanta, even if the cavs matchup will be tougher than Toronto. I don't believe the Pistons actually match up well with Cleveland.

But at this point, I'm changing my mind and would rather just avoid Cleveland. It's mostly do my changing opinion on the likelihood beating Cleveland relative Toronto. I think it's reasonably possible to beat Toronto in a series, and not reasonably possible to beat Cleveland.

3 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

What if Scarlett Johansson asks me out?

You could say yes but she is married to the father of her baby.

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

I've gone on record as preferring the 8 seed so that the second round matchup would avoid Atlanta, even if the cavs matchup will be tougher than Toronto. I don't believe the Pistons actually match up well with Cleveland.

But at this point, I'm changing my mind and would rather just avoid Cleveland. It's mostly do my changing opinion on the likelihood beating Cleveland relative Toronto. I think it's reasonably possible to beat Toronto in a series, and not reasonably possible to beat Cleveland.

The way I see it, Cleveland is just a bump in the road to Detroit's championship.

Welp.  Go get 'em Pistons.  I doubt anybody picks the Pistons to even win a game but if they have any chance to make it competitive, I think Game 1 is the one to catch Cleveland sleepwalking a bit.

1 hour ago, NYLion said:

Welp.  Go get 'em Pistons.  I doubt anybody picks the Pistons to even win a game but if they have any chance to make it competitive, I think Game 1 is the one to catch Cleveland sleepwalking a bit.

I think the Pistons will win at least one game and probably two.

I feel bad for the people that bought tickets for tonights game.  The teams will probably be treating this one like a preseason game. 

On 3/30/2016 at 2:57 PM, Deleterious said:

I think Miami is a tougher matchup than Atlanta.  Especially with how much the Hawks struggled in the playoffs last year. I see very little difference between the 3-6 teams. 

They all finished 48-34.

Made the league work OT on figuring out all the tiebreakers.