John_Brian_K

New Layout Problems/Comments

2 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

MWG just texted me and suggested that if you wish to donate to the site, that me and you could meet up for beers, at which time you can either hand me cash, non-sequential bills ideally, and I will make sure he gets those funds.

Sounds great! We'll put the beers on your tab and I'll hand you all the money right after I go out for a smoke. (I don't smoke).

It won't be long and the batting cages will be open. Bring up your boys and we'll drink while they take BP!

8 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

MWG just texted me and suggested that if you wish to donate to the site, that me and you could meet up for beers, at which time you can either hand me cash, non-sequential bills ideally, and I will make sure he gets those funds.

It won't be long and the batting cages will be open. Bring up your boys and we'll drink while they take BP!

14 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Legit.jpg

Is it possible to turn off the pop ups that appear when someone replies to you or likes a post? If you are listening to something on the phone and browsing the site, the audio will stop when the pop up happens. 

Anyone else notice this and have a solution?

40 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Is it possible to turn off the pop ups that appear when someone replies to you or likes a post? If you are listening to something on the phone and browsing the site, the audio will stop when the pop up happens. 

Anyone else notice this and have a solution?

Have you looked into changing your...

• Like 1

I noticed a change in the way the site appears in my desktop browser and it looks really good. It seems to be more streamlined and cleaner. Good work MWG!

For the past two days I cannot remained signed on to the site from two concurrent devices, despite being able to without issue until then.  Any thoughts, my forum genius friends? :)

FYI... I just performed an upgrade of the message board tonight.  We went from version 4.19 to version 4.25, which includes a pretty significant upgrade (at version 4.20).  There are bound to be some things that have changed (for better or worse), so sorry to those of you like things to remain constant.  In order to keep the MB running smoothly, we need to upgrade from time to time. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FYI - Front page of MotownSports.com has the following list of errors for me in Chrome.

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/motownsp/public_html/wp-content/themes/motownsports/phpflickr/xml_saxy_parser.phpon line 1020

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/motownsp/public_html/wp-content/themes/motownsports/phpflickr/xml_saxy_parser.phpon line 1020

Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/motownsp/public_html/wp-content/themes/motownsports/phpflickr/xml.php on line 170

The issues on the main page are related to the Flickr images it pulls in.  Perhaps I will look into eliminating that option since it occasionally causes issues for no apparent reason.  It's working now for what its worth...

Political forum, marijuana thread.  Can't post no matter what I do (new reply, naked post, or reply to someone).  I get a screen that says " Sorry, no posts matched your criteria."  I cleared all cookies for this site and still nothing. Can post to any other thread.