DaYooperASBDT

*** THE 2016 ADOPT A TIGER DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA ***

After much consideration of guys such as responded to me on Twitter (Farmer), will have a breakout year (the Wilson's), and even have a Rondon-er for a particular guy :angry: ...I have decided to stick to my twin, from another mother (yes, born on the exact same day am I) and this year's number one pinch runner for V-Mart/Miggy in the late innings...

Anthony "Tony the Tiger" Gose

348oehe.jpg

With pick #27, I return to a previous selection and go with Minor League pitcher, fellow Nole, and retro baseball mustache:

Scott Sitz.

bFQwKOx7.jpeg

Can I get in on this fun please?
Yessir - once all the regular picks are made, we will have a "free for all" portion where all remaining players can be adopted - first come, first serve.

With the 33rd pick (thanks to that weasel monkey Yooper) I choose JaCoby Jones!

A rare two sport star, JaCoby has shown talent in many areas. Football wide receiver and baseball shortstop are both positions of strength for this budding superstar. Despite his suspension Jones will continue to be a star!

926682830db2fe0e7b10ae66df2979a5.jpg

1512d6858a04775c8f1f74fcd96bedb2.jpg

With the 33rd pick (thanks to that weasel monkey Yooper) I choose JaCoby Jones!

A rare two sport star, JaCoby has shown talent in many areas. Football wide receiver and baseball shortstop are both positions of strength for this budding superstar. Despite his suspension Jones will continue to be a star!

926682830db2fe0e7b10ae66df2979a5.jpg

1512d6858a04775c8f1f74fcd96bedb2.jpg

lol this wins the thread. although i think you got the wrong picture, the top guy's name is clearly 'Art'.

...how we ended up at a stall over the past couple days escapes me...

I have some urge to blame Upton for this, but IDK which one of them to blame :P

Caught me at a tough time so I'll be back with another post. With that said, I look to the pride of Lewis-Clark State College for my AAT, the man who will help stabilize the bullpen,

Blaine Hardy

Moving right along, I will select Shane Greene, candidate for comeback player of the year.

Moving right along, I will select Shane Greene, candidate for comeback player of the year.

good call. If both our AATs are on the team in September it's probably a good season.

lol this wins the thread. although i think you got the wrong picture, the top guy's name is clearly 'Art'.

Nah. That was his favorite class in school.

I'm happy to take Mike Pelfrey with my pick. Who cares how much he is being paid to be a 5th starter. He comes from the Twins and so must know how to play the game the right way. 10 wins from him this year and he will be a hero!

Since it looks like I am up.

As part of the purpose of the AAT is to support a player that may need a little extra remote mental karma. If there is one player who needs that karma the most, I would nominate our "fallen" prospect and former #1 pick, Derek Hill. and will adopt him as my AAT this year.

Here is to a HEALTHY and productive year.

Just keep saying: "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!"

656537.jpg

After just a spectacular offseason, there is one man who deserves recognition and therefore must be drafted. He's been around a long time and helped us in the good times and not so good times. In his first shot to make decisions he has rebuild a bullpen, added a star bat, signed some pitching and improved the overall depth without giving up the small farm we build at the deadline last year.

Al Avila

231485e0c848f4e5929e9e2a0cc18873_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

tigers-gm-al-avila_169dxilenpyas1luner81r17xp.jpg?t=676958175

After just a spectacular offseason, there is one man who deserves recognition and therefore must be drafted. He's been around a long time and helped us in the good times and not so good times. In his first shot to make decisions he has rebuild a bullpen, added a star bat, signed some pitching and improved the overall depth without giving up the small farm we build at the deadline last year.

Al Avila

231485e0c848f4e5929e9e2a0cc18873_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

tigers-gm-al-avila_169dxilenpyas1luner81r17xp.jpg?t=676958175

Couldn't agree more. Had him picked as my AAT but back to the drawing board.