Imminent Threat

The Official HueyTaxi Spring Training Thread

635914063969350405-tigers-021816-kpm-529.jpg635914022923771294-tigers-021816-kpm-157.jpg635914022917375253-tigers-021816-kpm-391.jpg635914020762845442-tigers-021816-kpm-439.jpg more from ms. mitchell free press. I missed this thread so much so from from Huey this year, every photo I add I will cite the source and think of good ole' Roger.

I'm enjoying all of the overly optimistic Spring Training coverage by the local press. I don't know how we can't win the World Series in 4 games.

Some random thoughts:

--I hope the following seven pitchers earn their spots in the pen: K-Rod, the Wilson Bros, Lowe, Hardy, VerHagen and Rondon. Or Kyle. Really would like to see these guys get stretched out in the Toledo rotation to start the season: Fulmer, Greene, Boyd and Farmer and be ready for the inevitable injury.

--Toledo and Lakeland teams will be fun to follow the year. In addition to their rotation, Toledo should also have interesting prospects in Moyà, Machado, Collins, Bernard, Green, and eventually, J. Jones. Lakeland should inherit the majority of the guys who were in West Michigan last season. Will be interesting to see if Stewart and Scivicque move up, too.

--Has anyone seen the new Tigers TV spot, "The Road Starts Here?" Best spot they've done in a long time to promote ticket sales and the upcoming season.

How long is later? ;o)

I was actually there. It was raining. I took one picture of the same right field construction you already saw. I overestimated by a factor of 4000 how many pictures I actually took. I was fooling around with my camera a lot but nothing special actually made its way to my camera.

Man I miss Huey. I don't always post as much as I used to, but enjoyed reading his post. Particularly this time of the year.