Shinma

12/21/15. Lions At Saints. Monday Night. Week 15. ESPN, 8:30pm

The Lions have got to be the dumbest players in the nfl.

Brees was up against the play clock on the Jones offside. I wouldn't be surprised if the play clock got to zero (again) but Brees got away with a delay of game (again).

Ya wonder once if Gruden just makes up names for stuff some times? I call that a bull slant go route. ... I call that a innie drop two. ... I call that an Oh-zero-circle.

The lionsc are the direct opposite of clutch. I know alot want them to lose, the funny part is they actually try, and screw up just about every chance to seal games.

Anyway, no faith they would draft right anyway, no faith they hire the right new staff, what a disaster. But fun to watch in the tight frame of mind

Ray Lewis lives in a world of overgrown man-children who experience morality as a constant learning experience. Boy it must be nice to think like that.

The lionsc are the direct opposite of clutch. I know alot want them to lose, the funny part is they actually try, and screw up just about every chance to seal games.

Anyway, no faith they would draft right anyway, no faith they hire the right new staff, what a disaster. But fun to watch in the tight frame of mind

Yea because the Lions have a terrible history recently drafting in the top 5 like Johnson, Stafford, Suh, Ansah.