Shinma

12/21/15. Lions At Saints. Monday Night. Week 15. ESPN, 8:30pm

Stafford 12/13, 142, 3

Will still get blasted if the defense blows it.

Or if the offense has a repeat of the San Diego game and can't score in the second half until the end. That said, Stafford is looking razor sharp tonight.

Ouch. Quin looked bad there.

Real bad... I think that's definitely a concussion. He looked drunk the way he was wobbling.

Real bad... I think that's definitely a concussion. He looked drunk the way he was wobbling.

That's what Spiller did and he's already back.

They should never have any fun at all no matter what happens. Glad I don't work for you.

They are 4-9. Lol. No, they should be playing pissed off and upset if anything. T

I hate this team so that just fuels the fire. Oh well.

I like how the saint player was 2 yards short but the refs are so afraid to make a mistake the rule it a TD anyway.

They are 4-9. Lol. No, they should be playing pissed off and upset if anything. T

I hate this team so that just fuels the fire. Oh well.

I like how the saint player was 2 yards short but the refs are so afraid to make a mistake the rule it a TD anyway.

You are dumb if you think grown adults, playing a game, shouldn't have and fun whatsoever but should be pissed off for the entire 3-hour game. Brilliant.

OMG. Hell of a goal line stand by the lions there. I can't believe they're celebrating. They should be pissed off.

This league could use a serious overhaul of its officiating, and fast. That last series was a mess.

This league could use a serious overhaul of its officiating, and fast. That last series was a mess.

The timeout and what else?

I would feel much better if some kind of news leaked that Caldwell wanted Lombardi gone after week 2 of last season. I just can't wrap my head around it.

I would feel much better if some kind of news leaked that Caldwell wanted Lombardi gone after week 2 of last season. I just can't wrap my head around it.

What did Caldwell do? He did just fine the first half.

The timeout and what else?

The first non-TD on the long pass by Brees.

But you mix those two missed calls in with a TD called back by a failure to report as eligible, and a TD called back for illegal man downfield (penalties the casual fan might not even understand), and suddenly you look like the Keystone Kops out there.

The first non-TD on the long pass by Brees.

But you mix those two missed calls in with a TD called back by a failure to report as eligible, and a TD called back for illegal man downfield (penalties the casual fan might not even understand), and suddenly you look like the Keystone Kops out there.

So the refs look bad for calling penalties that actually happened?

What did Caldwell do? He did just fine the first half.

I took that to mean it is stunning to see how the offense has turned around under Cooter, and it is mind-boggling (perhaps unforgivable) that Caldwell didn't fire Lombardi last season, let alone for the first half of this season.

So the refs look bad for calling penalties that actually happened?

No, the game looks bad. Too many rules, the players can't keep track, the refs can't keep track.

Edit: Is there a penalty on half of all kickoff and punt returns, or does it just seem that way?

Edited by Jason_R

I took that to mean it is stunning to see how the offense has turned around under Cooter, and it is mind-boggling (perhaps unforgivable) that Caldwell didn't fire Lombardi last season, let alone for the first half of this season.

This.. Thanks for expressing my thoughts.