Shinma

12/13/15. Week 15. Lions at Rams, FOX, 1:05pm.

I understand the human element and people make mistakes, but I believe there are 3 officials that watch the line of scrimmage during plays, and you mean to tell me not a single one of them could tell that the defender wasn't engaged when Riddick hit him? Especially to call it on such a big play, I mean you think you wouldn't make that call unless you were 100% positive that it was a chop block. What did they possibly see that made them 100% positive that it was that? Three sets of eyes seriously thought that? That's just ridiculous .

Darryl Tapp held around the neck on Gurley's TD run. This is the NFL sticking it to the Lions today.

How does calvin Johnson have 0 receptions? Is he playing?

He is apparently the only receiver on the team who can block, so that's probably why they're not throwing to him.

3 Sacks on Stafford, Less than 30 yards rushing from Abdullah, 1 catch by Ebron and 0 by Calvin. This offense is clicking on no cylinders today.

The fact that some fans got excited and thought this could potentially be a playoff team and go a run..........This game proves why you can never trust in and never get excited about the Lions. They'll almost always revert back to the mean and dissapoint you.