Shinma

12/3/15. Packers at Lions. Week 13, NFL/CBS. 8:25pm.

There's no way that was a facemask, but what a stupid play by Caldwell not to call a timeout and get the right players on the field

Why on earth is Josh Bynes defending someone in the end zone on a hail mary? Give me a break

LOL. Lions gonna Lion. That was the worst defended Hail Mary that I've ever seen, they left him wide open.

Caldwell's firing just went from 95% to 100% so that's put to rest at least.

Ah well. They weren't making the playoffs anyway #protectthepick

Worse part. Can't watch BSPN tomorrow. Other than that who really cares any more? My 9 year old daughter is going to be pissed when she wakes up. Poor kid. Get used to it.

Bad call to propel the game and a Christmas miracle. Oh well.

Lots of fumble luck for the Packers. Overall, a well played game for the Lions.

There's no way that was a facemask, but what a stupid play by Caldwell not to call a timeout and get the right players on the field

Why on earth is Josh Bynes defending someone in the end zone on a hail mary? Give me a break

I have no idea. Their only play is a Hail Mary. Get Calvin and Tate in the end zone.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a perfect Lions way to lose! That was amazing.

Vintage Lions. Should put it in a time. capsule for future generations to understand the true meaning of SOL.

They weren't gonna make the playoffs but still sucks to lose that way.

Especially to Rodgers. Just gives people like Joe Buck more reasons to slurp on him. Its disgusting. Caldwell is a moron.

Pack's two biggest plays of the night: 40 yard phantom PI and final play set up by phantom face mask.

To sum up Green Bay's game:

Scored a TD when their RB fumbled.

Scored a TD when the Lion's fumbled.

Scored a TD on a long hail mary pass.

What a team.

The Lions season is now officially over.

Only Hail Mary I can remember where the ball is still flying over the 10 yard line and I already notice that the receivers are wide open as if they're fielding a punt.

Only Hail Mary I can remember where the ball is still flying over the 10 yard line and I already notice that the receivers are wide open as if they're fielding a punt.

That was the funniest part of the Fail Mary. Rodgers was wide open. Only the Lions man lol.

It's weird, I didn't feel anger or have any emotional outburst. I just laughed because after the "face mask" call, I almost expected the Packers to win the game.

If Martha was awake and could see through her sunglasses and watched that garbage happen, she should just fire Caldwell now for the fun of it.

I still can't get over that. It was the most Lions loss I've seen since....

....well, since the Seattle game.

There was no chance of making the playoffs. This lose is a damn blessing. Caldwell and white have been salivating to retain their jobs. Caldwell administered a strong dose of incompetence tonight. Martha is wise to it. Complete surrender from the coaching staff down the stretch. The play was wild, but shouldn't have come to that.

Had to one up the Browns. It was the obvious outcome.

It is astonishing that a team as bad as the Lions can get screwed over by horrible calls as frequently as they do though. The playoff game last year, Seattle, this abomination

I guess the Packers players constantly whining after every play (Rodgers especially) actually works

Wide open in the end zone on a 70 yard Hail Mary heave. I don't know how else to explain that, other than it was the Lions.

That is one of one the greatest Lion's losses I have ever seen and I have been a fan for over 40 years!

I'm having a hard time deciding if the greatest loss I have ever seen.

The only one that seems comparable was the 1980 Thanksgiving game where the Bears tied it on the last play of regulation and then took the OT kickoff all the way for the game winning TD.

Either way an exceptional loss! SOL!

:alien:

It is astonishing that a team as bad as the Lions can get screwed over by horrible calls as frequently as they do though. The playoff game last year, Seattle, this abomination

I guess the Packers players constantly whining after every play (Rodgers especially) actually works

They gave up a 20pt lead at home. Be more upset about that. Should never have been in that position.