Shinma

12/3/15. Packers at Lions. Week 13, NFL/CBS. 8:25pm.

If Caldwell calls a timeout after an incompletion, that would make me lose respect for him.

Good point...I wasn't thinking very clear there.

Massive credit to Austin. Front four ripped away off season, Levy a no go, O can't stay on the field for more than four plays early season. He's been a part of turning that around with inventive blitzes and eeking good performances out of 3rd stringer DBs. Devon Taylor has been rampant tonight. Ngata more telling than in early season.

Love seeing Stafford fired up and losing his **** at team mates. Not happy with 17-0

I wonder if Mike McCarthy decides to take over the play calling for the Packers offense again next season? I can't imagine their OC survives with playcalling duties if this lasts for the Packers until season's end.

I wonder if Mike McCarthy decides to take over the play calling for the Packers offense again next season? I can't imagine their OC survives with playcalling duties if this lasts for the Packers until season's end.

Good point.

I'm glad Joe Buck isn't calling the game. He would have found a way to credit Rodgers for that fumble recovery.

Fluky touchdown for Green Bay

all the rules they have in the book and not gaining yards on a fumble for points is not one of them. It should be.

They probably would have scored but it would have been sweet to pick up that fumble.

This is what happens when you dominate a game but don't put a team away and play to manage your down and distance rather than to score.