Shinma

12/3/15. Packers at Lions. Week 13, NFL/CBS. 8:25pm.

Even Mason Crosby is missing kicks in a dome stadium. The Lions actually have the Packers rattled.

In a way we haven't seen in 20 years. Both sides of the ball and even ST.

The Packers are just awful right now. Depending on how this game ends, the Vegas oddsmakers may even put the Lions chances of making the playoffs greater than the Packers.

Absolutely dominate defense so far, dominate. Two third down sacks created by this defense. Devin Taylor looking real good as well.

Ansah is going to start getting some national recognition from the media if the Lions keep winning.

That running play that was blown up was on Ebron. Out running a hot pattern, and his guy blows up the play.

That running play that was blown up was on Ebron. Out running a hot pattern, and his guy blows up the play.

I'm wondering if Stafford called an audible and he missed it? That was odd.

The offense has not done a good job of burying the Packers. One touchdown and they are back in the game. Abdullah had the nice long run to setup the first touchdown and the turnover set up the second. They have been just average tonight.

Ansah is going to start getting some national recognition from the media if the Lions keep winning.

It's crazy how good he's been and how fast he's been improving. The guy is becoming one of the best at his position. He's getting to the QB, blowing up run plays, really doing it all out there.

Another bad PI call. Rodgers is getting calls on reputation alone tonight. Refs are having a hard time believing Packers offense could be this bad. BS.

Another horrible PI call.

He had his had on the receiver's chest, and he didn't even need to touch him. He wasn't gonna catch that ball anyway.

It's crazy how good he's been and how fast he's been improving. The guy is becoming one of the best at his position. He's getting to the QB, blowing up run plays, really doing it all out there.

I haven't even followed the Lions that close this year but every time I tune into a game, they are calling his name. We need to lock him up long term next offseason.

He had his had on the receiver's chest, and he didn't even need to touch him. He wasn't gonna catch that ball anyway.

Guys have thier hands on receivers all the time. He did not impede him from catching the ball.

He was holding his left arm. If it was a Lions receiver, we would want that call.

I would say we held him after the ball was past him. I would only expect that call if the hold was before the ball got to the receiver.

Lions should think about using their timeouts if we hold them to an incompletion on second down after the two minute warning. That would earn Caldwell some respect in my mind.

Stafford doing a lot of yelling at teammates tonight. I've not noticed that before. Does he normally do this?

Lions should think about using their timeouts if we hold them to an incompletion on second down after the two minute warning. That would earn Caldwell some respect in my mind.

If Caldwell calls a timeout after an incompletion, that would make me lose respect for him.