hail2mich

GDT: #8 Ohio State at #10 Michigan 11/28/2015

Harbaugh would do same thing. In this day and age with the playoff you have to do it.

Go troll a sparty board...

Wow. At least Michigan can leave with their integrity. Just caught Tressel (er, Meyer) with Elliott at the end of the game. Now Elliott says "it was a mistake to question the play calling last week- I'm the ultimate team player".

Glad Michigan doesn't have guys like that on the team. He can go be a scumbag in the NFL next year.

Wow. At least Michigan can leave with their integrity. Just caught Tressel (er, Meyer) with Elliott at the end of the game. Now Elliott says "it was a mistake to question the play calling last week- I'm the ultimate team player".

Glad Michigan doesn't have guys like that on the team. He can go be a scumbag in the NFL next year.

Michigan integrity? Like when the entire stadium booed an obviously injured player on the ground for minutes, including as he was limping off the field?

Such class!

And lol at the idea Elliot is a scumbag. He was emotional after only his 2nd loss in an OSU uniform, and was very emotional. I suppose Michigan fans wouldn't understand the concept as they are so used to losing.

Edited by RedTeamGo!

No, that wasn't it. It was the 8-10 offensive line holding calls that they let go on all their other drives. Plus the clear grab of our receiver in the end zone in the first half.

And by the way, I'm only talking about the holds I saw. I turned it off early in the 3rd quarter.

Please, Michigan olinemen were holding Bosa throughout the game without getting called.

Michigan integrity? Like when the entire stadium booed an obviously injured player on the ground for minutes, including as he was limping off the field?

Such class!

And lol at the idea Elliot is a scumbag. He was emotional after only his 2nd loss in an OSU uniform, and was very emotional. I suppose Michigan fans wouldn't understand the concept as they are so used to losing.

You mean the guy that stood there fine until the play was almost ready to go? That guy?

Seriously, you want to put Michigan integrity against the Tressel and Meyer years, bring it on. Two of the biggest douchebags in college football history. One finally got run out for being a crook. The other is only a good reporter away. I'm more than comfortable with that debate LOL.

You mean the guy that stood there fine until the play was almost ready to go? That guy?

Seriously, you want to put Michigan integrity against the Tressel and Meyer years, bring it on. Two of the biggest douchebags in college football history. One finally got run out for being a crook. The other is only a good reporter away. I'm more than comfortable with that debate LOL.

You honestly think the Butkis award finalist linebacker, McMillon would take himself out for 3rd and 4 on the 5 yard line? You honestly believe that?

Wow. Go home, you're drunk.

I guess when you've got nothing else, you hang on to fake "integrity" hahaha

I'll take national championships. Enjoy being a loser. 3rd largest beatdown in the history of The Game and 13 wins in 15 years.

Harbaugh is such a savior!

Edited by RedTeamGo!

You honestly think the Butkis award finalist linebacker, McMillon would take himself out for 3rd and 4 on the 5 yard line? You honestly believe that?

Wow. Go home, you're drunk.

Heck, no, you're right. OSU players don't even get taken off the field for starting fights or being classless and flipping off an entire stadium. Silly me.

LOL....defending OSU "integrity".

And no, I don't want national championships at the expense of integrity. That's not what some schools are about.

Heck, no, you're right. OSU players don't even get taken off the field for starting fights or being classless and flipping off an entire stadium. Silly me.

LOL....defending OSU "integrity".

And no, I don't want national championships at the expense of integrity. That's not what some schools are about.

To be a Michigan football fan: hang on to fake integrity because it's literally all you have.

To be a Michigan football fan: hang on to fake integrity because it's literally all you have.

Who will you be playing for the national championship this year? Do tell.

Who will you be playing for the national championship this year? Do tell.

Lol, what? Apparently you missed it, OSU is the reigning national champion.

I shouldn't rub it in. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday man, hopefully Harbaugh puts up more of a fight next year, because he was somehow worse than Hoke this year.

Lol, what? Apparently you missed it, OSU is the reigning national champion.

Who will you be playing for it this year though? Is that a hard question or something?

Who will you be playing for it this year though? Is that a hard question or something?

I don't know yet, they haven't announced the final four yet. What a weird question. OSU is still alive in the playoff hunt, though. Michigans season is over.

When is last time Michigan won an undisputed national championship?

If Stanford beats ND today, I think OSU will be given serious consideration by the playoff committee, assuming Clemson and Alabama win out. The defending national champ that goes 11-1, with their only loss being on a last second FG in weird weather to another playoff team. I think the committee would like to avoid 2 teams from the same conference, but their only other choice would be 2-loss teams.

I watched this game and am now watching the Spartans game and man alive is there a lot of holding on the Spartans too. I just started following college football, but is offensive holding a penalty in college?

I love people who don't understand that college football is cyclical. OSU just beat a team with like 3 playmakers on it with its best D lineman out. A team that won about 4 games more than anyone predicted. Yet both teams will end up in nice bowl games that don't really matter when it's all said and done. That seems like a diminished season for the former national champion, yet that's an unbelievable accomplishment coming from the Hoke mess for a team that at best, was expected to win maybe 7 games.

All I know is that I'd much rather be on this side of the rivalry in the next decade. Because nobody is going to out work Jim Harbaugh- at anything.

If Stanford beats ND today, I think OSU will be given serious consideration by the playoff committee, assuming Clemson and Alabama win out. The defending national champ that goes 11-1, with their only loss being on a last second FG in weird weather to another playoff team. I think the committee would like to avoid 2 teams from the same conference, but their only other choice would be 2-loss teams.

The only fault in that logic is that if MSU beats PS and Iowa beats MSU, Iowa will be there no question. And if you're going to take another big 10 team, are you going to take the one who lost to MSU? Personally, neither MSU or OSU deserve to be there. Neither team played much of a schedule.

I love people who don't understand that college football is cyclical. OSU just beat a team with like 3 playmakers on it with its best D lineman out. A team that won about 4 games more than anyone predicted. Yet both teams will end up in nice bowl games that don't really matter when it's all said and done. That seems like a diminished season for the former national champion, yet that's an unbelievable accomplishment coming from the Hoke mess for a team that at best, was expected to win maybe 7 games.

All I know is that I'd much rather be on this side of the rivalry in the next decade. Because nobody is going to out work Jim Harbaugh- at anything.

I meant Harbaugh was worse than Hole in The Game.

Ah, the "not his players" excuse. Urban went 12-0 in his first season with a bunch of players that weren't his.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with Harbaugh. What has he won, like ever?

I meant Harbaugh was worse than Hole in The Game.

Ah, the "not his players" excuse. Urban went 12-0 in his first season with a bunch of players that weren't his.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with Harbaugh. What has he won, like ever?

I didn't say they weren't his players. I said there aren't many playmakers on the team. Jim Harbaugh just took what was previously a bad 5 win team with no QB to 9 wins in his first season with a transfer graduate student QB. But for a once in a million muffed snap, this would be a 10 win team. I'm not sure anyone would have predicted that in the first year after the mess this program was in. Conversely, OSU finished 1st for 5 straight years before Meyer got there and won 11 games the year before. Completely apples to oranges comparison.