hail2mich

GDT: #8 Ohio State at #10 Michigan 11/28/2015

Michigan's defensive line can't shed their blockers. Ohio State is absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage. This is like the Indiana game all over only Elliott is better than Indiana's Howard and Ohio State plays defense where IU doesn't.

Michigan's defensive line can't shed their blockers. Ohio State is absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage. This is like the Indiana game all over only Elliott is better than Indiana's Howard and Ohio State plays defense where IU doesn't.

Yep. I came here to post "Ohio State is doing what Indiana did but with better talent".

It's almost like the roughing the punter penalty changed the whole game

It did. OSU went from having to defend near mid-field after an impotent 3-and-out to having the ball on their 20 with a fresh set of downs. Michigan went from the high of stuffing OSU and forcing them to punt from their end zone to having to get back up psychologically to defend again. I don't think they ever fully recovered from that penalty.

People acting like the refs and one blatant roughing the kicker penalty call decided this game are hilarious.

What a BUCKEYE beatdown!!

We missed some opportunities early in the game, but this was what Indiana was always pointing to. No Glasgow (or Mone) let's them power and tire out the DLine which lets them exploit the LBs. On the bright side, this shouldn't this exploitable next year as depth/talent should only get better on the Dline, assuming no mass injuries

Nothing left to do today but root for MSU.

People acting like the refs and one blatant roughing the kicker penalty call decided this game are hilarious.

What a BUCKEYE beatdown!!

No, that wasn't it. It was the 8-10 offensive line holding calls that they let go on all their other drives. Plus the clear grab of our receiver in the end zone in the first half.

And by the way, I'm only talking about the holds I saw. I turned it off early in the 3rd quarter.

Urban is a *******.

Urban probably won't be coaching within the next 5 years. He'll either drop dead of a heart attack or someone will finally get enough evidence that he's crooked and Tressel him.