Sign in to follow this  
ROMAD1

Chad Carr

Terrible. I read over the weekend that a national TV network filmed a segment on him. ABC or ESPN for airing during this Saturday's game if I recall correctly.

Me and my family will pray for Chad and for his wonderful family. God be with them.

I am glad to see that Chad's family is already looking to Chad in heaven for peace and healing.

Terribly sad to hear this news. No one should die at a young age like this. He deserved a full, fruitful life as much as any other kid his age. I'll make a donation to #chadtough in his honor. RIP Chad Carr.

Anyone that has young children got kicked in the stomach when they read this news today. I can't begin to imagine everything that they have gone through- all the days in the hospital, the repeated treatments, the days receiving horrible news, then a reprieve, only to have things turn again for the worst. That family has a wonderful faith in God. But as strong as that faith is, a little boy dying this young shakes a family to its core. All anyone can do is pray for them and hope they find strength in one another. Any of us who are parents can't imagine losing our kids- especially one that young. He was a gift from God for sure and brought them a great deal of joy in his short life.

Despite some of the criticisms coach Carr has had professionally in his time, he is at his core a wonderfully decent man who has done so much for others. No grandfather should ever outlive their grandchild. We should keep him and his family in our prayers.