Shinma

11/22/15. Raiders at Lions. Week 11. CBS, 1:05pm.

Yeah, Raiders got screwed there. How you can watch that and say it's not a catch is beyond me.

Catches the ball with two feet in, takes a step and then is pushed out. How in any universe can that not be seen as anything but a catch?

I would've took a chance and challenged that. Not sure if he got it or not since they only showed 1 replay but I think it was worth a shot.

Man, Stafford looks really, really good today. He's made some terrific throws on tough passes.

Yeah if Oak gets a TD here, they can think the official that threw the flag on the INT. Absolutely terrible.

Of course Oak gets a TD after the botched call by the ref. All the while the Lions have settled for FGs.

Stafford struggling to see the field now. That is the 5th sack of the game, and the OL has been decent.

Let the winning of meaningless games that will screw up draft positioning begin...

And the more chances for Sheldon White to have the interim tag taken off...

Who is the one player in this draft that you haters think would make the difference between the Lions being mediocre and them being perennial playoff contenders?