guy incognito

Terror attacks in Paris

Has it been determined who is responsible, like officially?

Not to my knowledge. There is a report circulating on twitter that one captured terrorist admitted that he and his two accomplices were Syrian and ISIS recruits. But the only attribution I've seen is Fox News and ... well ... you know. Nothing on AFP or Reuters twitter feed.

Snooze is the right word for what liberals are doing in the face of a threat like this.

Query whether your response would be so cavalier if your kid just got blown up by a grenade at a rock concert...

The central issue of our generation and zero leadership coming out of Washington. That's the bottom line.

blow it out your ***

Where did I ever berate Bush for "not immediately jumping on the roof of the elementary school with a handgun?" I berated Bush for continuing to read to elementary school kids while looking like a deer in the headlights. The country is under attack and he continues to read to elementary students instead of immediately leaving, gathering intelligence, and make an executive decision. He looked like someone who didn't know what to do.

SMH.

What is Obama supposed to do minutes after an attack in France when we don't even know who is responsible yet? Bush didn't invade Iraq until 2003, about a year and a half after 911.

Not to my knowledge. There is a report circulating on twitter that one captured terrorist admitted that he and his two accomplices were Syrian and ISIS recruits. But the only attribution I've seen is Fox News and ... well ... you know. Nothing on AFP or Reuters twitter feed.

Syrians from Syria or Syrian French resident aliens I wonder.

What is Obama supposed to do minutes after an attack in France when we don't even know who is responsible yet? Bush didn't invade Iraq until 2003, about a year and a half after 911.

I have not criticized Obama's response. At this point, I have no criticism.

But then, I also don't criticize the approximately 7 minutes Bush spent continuing to read the book to the kids after receiving the first word of the planes hitting the WTC.

I have not criticized Obama's response. At this point, I have no criticism.

But then, I also don't criticize the approximately 7 minutes Bush spent continuing to read the book to the kids after receiving the first word of the planes hitting the WTC.

Maybe in those 7 minutes Bush could have authorized the military to take down the plane that hit the Pentagon. My comments are also directed at Stanpapi who is calling Bush a great leader with balls when he sat befuddled while his country was under attack.

this is one of your greatest posts

Maybe in those 7 minutes Bush could have authorized the military to take down the plane that hit the Pentagon. My comments are also directed at Stanpapi who is calling Bush a great leader with balls when he sat befuddled while his country was under attack.

Speaking of how awesome Bush is...

AQ in Iraq wasn't in Iraq before Bush's invasion.

ISIS grew out of AQ in Iraq.

It's pretty obvious.

But we're supposed to take geopolitics lessons from Private Tuffstuff of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists that supports that crap. That's a cup of hot piss

Syrians from Syria or Syrian French resident aliens I wonder.

I haven't seen anything, but again, just word of mouth on twitter from individuals who cite Fox News. Honestly, with any of the cable news channels (Fox News, CNN, MSNBC) I don't have much confidence in early reports. In their haste to be first on the air, they get a lot of wrong stuff out there.

Speaking of how awesome Bush is...

AQ in Iraq wasn't in Iraq before Bush's invasion.

ISIS grew out of AQ in Iraq.

It's pretty obvious.

But we're supposed to take geopolitics lessons from Private Tuffstuff of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists that supports that crap. That's a cup of hot piss

You're a little testy over Emperor Weak Knees being embarrassed.

Objectively, things have not been going well for ISIS recently and that is probably why they are lashing out. The leadership needs headlines to distract recruits from noticing that the ISIS armies of conquest are stalled all along ISIS's borders, their fighters, while effective against corrupt Syrian and Iraqi forces are losing their engagements against the Kurds, the Russians have made their side objective of of emerging in control in Damascus after a fall of Assad more difficult, and the probability of a shooting war starting between their two biggest nemeses, the US and Iran, has dropped off the table.

You're a little testy over Emperor Weak Knees being embarrassed.

and your posts are still bad

I remember when the 7/7 London attacks were evidence of how bad Bush was

oh yeah, they weren't. Because it's a dumb argument, just like tonight

you should at least try to cover your craven political opportunism

Has it been determined who is responsible, like officially?

Haven't seen anything confirmed yet.

While ISIS or some other Islamist group seems the most likely culprit, it's not entirely beyond the realm of possibility that it might be a Reichstag fire type dealie from homegrown right-wing nationalists. They're bound to benefit from this in any case.

I remember when the 7/7 London attacks were evidence of how bad Bush was

oh yeah, they weren't. Because it's a dumb argument, just like tonight

you should at least try to cover your craven political opportunism

The best part about this is, France didn't support Bush and his plan to invade Iraq. Obama is supposed to immediately start attacking the Middle East for France now. How about we wait until we know what happened, coordinate with the French, and start eliminating these people.

SMH That would have been unwise since 7 minutes after the second plane hit, they didn't know anything at all except that two planes had hit the WTC. But whatever.

The best part about this is, France didn't support Bush and his plan to invade Iraq. Obama is supposed to immediately start attacking the Middle East for France now. How about we wait until we know what happened, coordinate with the French, and start eliminating these people.

seems pretty straight forward

Haven't seen anything confirmed yet.

While ISIS or some other Islamist group seems the most likely culprit, it's not entirely beyond the realm of possibility that it might be a Reichstag fire type dealie from homegrown right-wing nationalists. They're bound to benefit from this in any case.

My uneducated guess is Al Queda, not ISIS.

Truth hurts....

you give you too much credit for your anti-obama word salad

it's actually that I really seriously want you to blow it out your ***

It's fairly obvious what has happened here. The French know it, but they sure as hell aren't going to make the statement while there are still people responsible at large.

I miss the days when a US president actually got upset about something like this and took action. Barry is talking to them like they just experienced a natural disaster and as such, we'll be happy to send FEMA and some red cross folks if that's what they need. This is the same man who within the last 24 hours said ISIS was contained. This is why liberals are two faced. If George Bush had made that statement, they would pounce. Instead, we get childish responses from them like 'blow it out your ***". The can't come up with anything more educated than that... because they don't know what to say -frankly, there is nothing that can be said. There's no other way to describe the lack of anything resembling leadership coming out of Washington on this issue.

It's fairly obvious what has happened here. The French know it, but they sure as hell aren't going to make the statement while there are still people responsible at large.

I miss the days when a US president actually got upset about something like this and took action. Barry is talking to them like they just experienced a natural disaster and as such, we'll be happy to send FEMA and some red cross folks if that's what they need. This is the same man who within the last 24 hours said ISIS was contained. This is why liberals are two faced. If George Bush had made that statement, they would pounce. Instead, we get childish responses from them like 'blow it out your ***". The can't come up with anything more educated than that... because they don't know what to say -frankly, there is nothing that can be said. There's no other way to describe the lack of anything resembling leadership coming out of Washington on this issue.

damn lie

Can someone refresh my memory on what Bush did after 190 people were killed in Spain after a terrorist attack?

"Our country's deepest sympathies toward those who lost their life...I told them we weep with the families. We stand strong with the people of Spain"

Gee whiz, sounds similar to what Obama said.

Oh and I came with the real heavy lumber. It was history. Not your "ifs and buts" material. You just ignored it. Because you're a child.