hail2mich

GDT: #14 Michigan at Indiana 11/14/2015

Might be for the best that Indiana scored a TD

But when Michigan gets their TD they better leave less than 20 seconds on the clock.

EDIT: even if Michigan scores to tie it and leaves no time left in regulation, the way Indiana runs and kicks the outtlook in OT would be grim.

Edited by lordstanley

OT but I really like this play by play guy. He's one of the better ones I've heard on ESPN.

I didn't know Neil Cavuto did play by play sports as well :grin:

I've criticized Rudock somewhat, but he's been absolutely stellar the last 2 games. No way we win this one without a great performance from him and the WRs/Butt.

It's been a nice tonic to win 2 games we shoulda/coulda lost since the MSU fluke, and with them losing flukishly last week, we still have a chance at making OSU a title game.

Wow. That was a heck of a performance by Rudock. He's gotten very good over the last several weeks. Very impressive. It's nice to know the last couple of games will actually be meaningful again.

I'm really enjoying this year! I couldn't imagine that Harbaugh would turn this team around as well has he has. Even though it took an incredible 4th down touchdown, and 2 OT's to beat Indiana, I love how this team is coming together.

I can't wait till we play Ohio State. Now we need OSU to beat MSU, and us to beat PSU next week and we will be playing for the B1G East championship. I didn't dream we would have a chance this season!

I can't believe Indiana elected to pass on that last play either. They were ramming it down our throats the entire day. Just goes to show you that you have to go with your strength. That was not a high percentage play for them at the end and it cost them dearly. Great game played by both teams though (other than all the penalties).

That was shades of a Rich Rod game.

Howard is extremely impressive. I'm a lot less confident about OSU now. The injuries and lack of depth are starting to show.

It would look like our defense has downgraded to the point of PSU being a big question mark and OSU being totally doubtful.

Only thing I can say to that is a lot changes in a week, let alone two, and who would have ever thought we'd be in this position. This year?

This is unbelievable. Cannot wait for the next few years of Michigan football.

So Baylor, LSU, Stanford and Utah all lost. Hmm, interesting. The Pac 12 will have a 2-loss champion and if ND loses to Stanford ND will have 2 losses as well. Would a 2-loss Big 10 winner that beats undefeated Top 5 teams back to back in the regular season finale and the conf championship game edge into the playoff?