hail2mich

GDT: #14 Michigan at Indiana 11/14/2015

Don't be fooled by Indiana's record. They are 0-5 in the conference, but they certainly have some talent. Offense can hang with anyone in the conference and the defense is weak. I've watched a few of their games this year and they put up good fights against OSU, Iowa, and MSU for much of that game.

Hopefully we'll continue to see improvement from Rudock. Last week was his best game of the season. Keep it going!

Edited by hail2mich

I've never understood why the rules allow the offense to come out of their set repeatedly like that without it being illegal procedure.

1st quarter 1st downs: Indiana 12, Michigan 2

1st quarter offensive snaps: Indiana 35, Michigan 7

Indiana reminding me of the June Jones Lions. Do everything but win games.

Haha - Harbaugh turns the tables and make IU take the time out - refusing to set the defense until after UI sends in a play.

enough with the razzle dazzle plays. Just run the damn offense and you can move the ball against this team just fine. IU can't over the TE or WRs. You don't need reverses to Peppers.

Worst series of the game to open the 2nd half. and they give up a runback on the punt. Brilliant

And the rugby kick is pretty useless if you aren't going to kick it away from people - not enough hang time otherwise.