hail2mich

GDT: Rutgers at #17 Michigan 11/7/2015

If this is much of a game, it will be very disappointing. UM need's Rudock to play well and gain some confidence going into the home stretch. Hopefully the defense comes out looking to play better as well.

If Blue starts to pull away a bit, I'd like to see a little more Wilton Speight .. just in case Rudock goes down in another game.

Offense is rolling. Rudock's best game so far. Michigan leads 28-10

I like playing Rutgers a lot more than I did last season.

I'd be completely fine if Michigan never had these refs again.

As I said. WTF is "substitution with intent to deceive"? Hilarious.

The refs have lost control. The refs have lost control.

Michigan leads 35-16 at half. Offense looks very good. Defense has some holes, but generally has been solid. Rutgers beating Michigan's return coverage. Refs have lost their minds.

As I said. WTF is "substitution with intent to deceive"? Hilarious.

Particularly called on a player that did NOT substitute

By the way, that loss significantly helps Michigan's chances for the division. If OSU and Michigan win out to their matchup, it's winner takes all.

By the way, that loss significantly helps Michigan's chances for the division. If OSU and Michigan win out to their matchup, it's winner takes all.

Still don't think M has an offense to beat OSU with, but it make the season more fun knowing it's still possible.

Ha, MSU was wronged on that call. But given the 9 lives they've been tossing around all season, it's about time.

Yeah, MSU's luck was bound to run out.

Connor Cook with some careless clock management at the end of that Nebraska game. State still, even after getting screwed, had a shot for a FG win, but Cook blew it for them.

Could refs review if the WR was forced out of bounds on the winning TD? I know they reviewed the play afterwards, but I'm not sure if that was what they were reviewing. I didn't think penalties could be reviewed and overturned, but now with all this targeting B.S. this year, I have no idea.