Nastradamus

Mayhew and Lewand fired!

Most important part still to come though. What if they hire within again LOL joke ?

Seriously though, why we should have any optimism that they will hire the right people is beyond me but I'll hold out hope anyway. We don't really know what Martha or her daughter will do, but at least not knowing is better than knowing what William Clay Snr would have or have not done.

Does anyone have any stab in the dark suggestions as to a new GM, President and well a new HC as well ? Would like to see some wishlists from those more informed than me.

Hopefully they hire a firm to get them some strong candidates. No idea who the options are, but I mentioned that hiring from strong organizations like GB,Sea,NE,Balt and Pitt is always a good idea.

Most important part still to come though. What if they hire within again LOL joke ?

Seriously though, why we should have any optimism that they will hire the right people is beyond me but I'll hold out hope anyway. We don't really know what Martha or her daughter will do, but at least not knowing is better than knowing what William Clay Snr would have or have not done.

Does anyone have any stab in the dark suggestions as to a new GM, President and well a new HC as well ? Would like to see some wishlists from those more informed than me.

Louis Riddick for GM. He is ready to run his own team. He was on a detroit radio show for about 30 minutes last week, the guy made mincemeat of the Lions current structure.

I have no doubt that Martha is going to make a hire that everyone will nod in agreement.

Sheila Ford Hamp is the captain now.

She should be great. Degree from Yale. Masters in teaching. Sitting on boards because she's a Ford. Seems like a solid football move to me.....

Martha is gonna speak at the presser. This is kind of exciting, honestly.

90 year old billionaire widows get the blood pumping for you? LOL

Louis Riddick for GM. He is ready to run his own team. He was on a detroit radio show for about 30 minutes last week, the guy made mincemeat of the Lions current structure.

I have no doubt that Martha is going to make a hire that everyone will nod in agreement.

Riddick seems like a smart guy. Eagles were well run while he was there

I don't think I'd be in favor of that. He's been out of the business for 2 years. He does have front office experience, but if he's someone who's that good at his job, why hasn't he worked for a team for two years?

I don't give too much value for making mincemeat out of the Lions current structure. I suspect many people could do that easily.

She should be great. Degree from Yale. Masters in teaching. Sitting on boards because she's a Ford. Seems like a solid football move to me.....

Uh, ok. At least someone is doing something instead of being resentul in a sports fourm.

90 year old billionaire widows get the blood pumping for you? LOL

No one have ever heard her speak publicly. Everything we think we know about her is speculation. It will be cool to hear what her thoughts are regarding the team and her philosophy as an NFL owner.

Martha you wonderful woman! We owe you an apology.

On a more somber note, somewhere norman is shedding a tear. I miss norman. Come back buddy! We wont make fun of you much. At least not as much as we make fun of tp. :)

Knowing nothing about the guy, other than he works for the Ravens and they have been good, I'd make Ravens Assistant GM to Ozzie Newsome, Eric DeCosta my first interview.

I don't think I'd be in favor of that. He's been out of the business for 2 years. He does have front office experience, but if he's someone who's that good at his job, why hasn't he worked for a team for two years?

I don't give too much value for making mincemeat out of the Lions current structure. I suspect many people could do that easily.

TV pays well my friend

Why would he work? The ESPN gig has given him time to sit back and plot his next move. I am not sure how being out of the business for 2 years means anything. Also, he wasn't out of it, he was just more of an observer.

Riddick is my number one choice and number 2 doesn't exist. He is the guy that should be given the job. Played under Belichick and Saban, worked under Andy Reid, this is the man you want.

Martha you wonderful woman! We owe you an apology.

On a more somber note, somewhere norman is shedding a tear. I miss norman. Come back buddy! We wont make fun of you much. At least not as much as we make fun of tp. :)

Maybe norman can't even take a little ribbing? Pile it on boys, but know that today we unite...Martha Ford is our new hero.

I would be willing to listen if Martha comes a calling. You guys trust me with the roster? Good.

Can Dan Miller be next, please? Bring back Mark Champion!

You tell 'em HG!

Get rid of the black in the uniforms too!

:alien:

I would be willing to listen if Martha comes a calling. You guys trust me with the roster? Good.

I heard the Ford's private jet was seen landing near Durham, PA last night.....sounds like the replacement might already be in town.

I heard the Ford's private jet was seen landing near Durham, PA last night.....sounds like the replacement might already be in town.

What is this with plane sightings, another Les Miles situation?