Shinma

11/1/15. Lions "at" Chiefs. Week 8, 9:30am FOX.

No use for timeouts, might as well use them up on challenges.

It's a total team failure today. Offense, Defense, Special Teams, let's let the Game Management side of things get in on the fail.

Edit: And does it seem like Lions players are OK with getting hit and not bouncing back up? Are guys starting to quit?

It's a total team failure today. Offense, Defense, Special Teams, let's let the Game Management side of things get in on the fail.

Edit: And does it seem like Lions players are OK with getting hit and not bouncing back up? Are guys starting to quit?

I thought they liked like they began to quit toward the end of the 2nd. Definitely looks like it now.

Just wait until we play a good team. 70-10? Lol

I love that the lions are still playing the starters.

Of course, we are buyers at the trade deadline because this is still a very talented team. We are winners around here, we don't quit.

If Caldwell and Mayhew aren't gone by the end of the day tomorrow...

Hire someone like Bill Polian on a short-term contract as Special Assistant to the Owner. Fire Mayhew and Caldwell; make Xanders acting GM and Austin acting Head Coach through the end of the season.

Let Polian come in and do a thorough audit of the organizational structure and the player personnel department - including scouting systems and staff - to identify if there is anything worth saving. Let him organize a GM search to be completed in the offseason. Let him have a role in the Coaching search. Then ride off after nine months of work a few million dollars richer.

Hire someone like Bill Polian on a short-term contract as Special Assistant to the Owner. Fire Mayhew and Caldwell; make Xanders acting GM and Austin acting Head Coach through the end of the season.

Let Polian come in and do a thorough audit of the organizational structure and the player personnel department - including scouting systems and staff - to identify if there is anything worth saving. Let him organize a GM search to be completed in the offseason. Let him have a role in the Coaching search. Then ride off after nine months of work a few million dollars richer.

I could dig this. Anything that nets us a comprehensive, independent search for a new GM is fine by me.

I could dig this. Anything that nets us a comprehensive, independent search for a new GM is fine by me.

they could do it as a reality TV show. It could be called "The Biggest Loser."

I mean, I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that it would happen, but they are not going to fix this from within.

they could do it as a reality TV show. It could be called "The Biggest Loser."

I've jokingly posted that they should make a Bad News Bears-type movie about the Lions with Betty White as Mrs. Ford. I mean, it worked for the Anaheim (don't call them) Mighty Ducks.

Caldwell benches Stafford and he responded with his best game. 2 weeks later the GM calls Stafford a Hall of Famer and he plays like this.