Shinma

11/1/15. Lions "at" Chiefs. Week 8, 9:30am FOX.

Wow, that was the worst offensive series I've ever seen.

Blow it up. This is a really bad team. The talent is overrated. These players just aren't that good.

One catch early on I believe on the 1st drive.

I think 4 targets and 2 catches. One knocked away and one drop.

Are you kidding me? This is great. This is fantastic. This is what you want. Nobody's going to survive this season. Mayhew will be fired when the plane touches down tomorrow.

Are you kidding me? This is great. This is fantastic. This is what you want. Nobody's going to survive this season. Mayhew will be fired when the plane touches down tomorrow.

You better be right.

Hey, Ace Ventura is on Comedy Central you think we can get Finkle/Einhorn to be our next coach?

The Lions would snap and place it laces in and screw it up.

Who the heck meets that criteria?!

Bilcheck-- fired

Tomlin--Rookie Head coach

Coughlin -- Fired

Harbaugh -- rookie head coach

John Harbaugh.

John Harbaugh.

he was a rookie head coach he wouldn't have meet your criteria (he was the harbaugh I mentioned)

My point was your criteria is not realistic. Nobody fits that. Never fired and not a rookie head coach. A first time head coach with a ton of success well teams aren't just going to part with those guys unless they have several bad or mediocre years and that would likely end in a firing.

I guess my point was, and not to be taken as gospel was.. That either a retread or rook HC hasn't worked.

Watch the Lions fire Mayhew and name Lewand interim GM and say they will do a broad search for the next general manager and then name Lewand permanent GM. Just like they did with Mayhew and they fired Millen. God I hope I'm wrong.

Watch the Lions fire Mayhew and name Lewand interim GM and say they will do a broad search for the next general manager and then name Lewand permanent GM. Just like they did with Mayhew and they fired Millen. God I hope I'm wrong.

I think it would be more likely that Brian Xanders and not the son of the team's attorney would be named interm-GM. That's what I want, I just want there to to be a thorough, independent search for the next GM and Team President of this team at the end of this season.

I guess my point was, and not to be taken as gospel was.. That either a retread or rook HC hasn't worked.

Noting has worked. I'm convinced they could hire Vince Lombardi as HC, Billicheck as DC and Mike Shannonhan as OC. With Andy Reid working with the QBs, Gruden with the WR, Knox with the LB and Dungy with the secondary and we'd still go 2-14.

To say let's not hire this group because it hasn't worked in the past only limits the talent pool of possible candidates and the past failures or retreads or first time HC has no barring on whether the new guy will be good or bad. Hire the best you can get no matter the background.