hail2mich

GDT: #15 Michigan at Minnesota 10/31/2015

Hill and Thomas are both backups aren't they? Desmond did have a bad game. I don't think it would take half the season for a team to discover Michigan's weakness though. I see their performance more related to failure to match intensity, some improbable catches and Michigan failing to pick off 4-6 balls that were there for the taking.

Well, one of Hill or Thomas is on the field a lot. Looked like they were trying them both last night. I definitely think the defense is still very good overall, it just seemed like Minnesota was the first team to come in with a real plan that didn't involve running up the middle or futilely throwing it to wrs on the outside.

Well, one of Hill or Thomas is on the field a lot. Looked like they were trying them both last night. I definitely think the defense is still very good overall, it just seemed like Minnesota was the first team to come in with a real plan that didn't involve running up the middle or futilely throwing it to wrs on the outside.

They do get time, which like you I remember because of their mistakes. The LBs are vulnerable in coverage but the two big things I remember is Morgan missing the tackle that allowed the 3rd and long conversion on the final drive and Ross letting the QB get outside on the TD run. I guess my general impression is that they were more sloppy than solved.