Shinma

10/25/15. Vikings at Lions. Week 7, FOX, 1:05pm.

The Lions run a play instead of taking the challenge on a touchdown . . .

with only two left, I'm not sure they could risk losing a timeout.

with only two left, I'm not sure they could risk losing a timeout.

I suppose not, but Calvin's feet were in the endzone there.I guess that's what you get when you have to waste a timeout because you can't even get your personell on the field.

After that 1st quarter our coaching was embarrassing in all facets of the game. They couldn't adjust on offense or defense. And for Caldwell's part, he couldn't even get the right personel on the field to start after a kickoff. And take the field goal, nope, he passes that up too. A bad coach effort all around.

After that 1st quarter our coaching was embarrassing in all facets of the game. They couldn't adjust on offense or defense. And for Caldwell's part, he couldn't even get the right personel on the field to start after a kickoff. And take the field goal, nope, he passes that up too. A bad coach effort all around.

Yep. A complete embarrassment. At home.

Let's hope the Fords use the trip to London and the bye week to clean house.

Awful. Let MM, Caldwell and Lombardi go. Let Austin run the show. Cooter can run offense. Idk... SOL

Well, they have one more game before the bye week. I am pretty confidant that if they lose in London and go 1-7 - either Mayhew or Caldwell or both will be fired. Xanders can take it the rest of the year in the front office, Austin can fill in for coach and show us if he has HC potential. Then when the season ends, Mr. Lewand should be shown the door.

And the next GM should be absolutely will to part with any and every player he can, including Golden, Calvin and Matt.

I'd give anything to be able to watch the Lions again with #20 running. They still may have lost a lot but at least they were fun to watch.

Patriots won today with Tom Brady as thier leading rusher with 15 yards. 19 total yards rushing.