Shinma

10/25/15. Vikings at Lions. Week 7, FOX, 1:05pm.

Based on last week and the first drive this week, I have my doubts weather Joe Lombardi is still calling the plays. I think they are just saying he is to not embarrass him.

This is the Viking's defense?

This is the Lions' offensive line?

Finally getting healthy and gelling, it seems.

What a bust Ebron is.

Another touchdown for the second year tightend.

Oh please. From a throw right between the numbers. A high school TE could've caught that. I'm surprised Ebron did

In the new rookie cap era, with teams willing and looking to trade up and get into the top tier of the draft, I am beginning to adopt that mentality. Is it really worth it to see this team finish the season 6-10 or 7-9 and end up picking 10th-13th when they could pick top 5? Picking in the top 5 could give a new GM greater flexibility to trade back and stockpile more picks. The last time they went on a "nice little run" at the end of 2010 they took themselves completely out of the Patrick Petersen race and ended up with Fairley.

Might have took him anyways. Fairley was at one point considered the #1 pick and Mayhew's a DL guy. I know they liked Petersen though. We could have taken Quinn at that spot who is much better than PP fwiw.

Either way, I root for my team to win games. I understand if you don't though. Not trying to convince you.

They ended up winning their first 5 games in 2011 and went to the playoffs for the first time in a decade. Did winning the last 4 games in 2010 have something to do with that? I don't know, but I'm sure that didn't hurt at all.

Might have took him anyways. Fairley was at one point considered the #1 pick and Mayhew's a DL guy. I know they liked Petersen though. We could have taken Quinn at that spot who is much better than PP fwiw.

Either way, I root for my team to win games. I understand if you don't though. Not trying to convince you.

I root for my team too but not at all costs. If they have a chance to vastly improve the team by being in a better draft slot where a new GM would be given greater flexibility to improve this team long-term, I'm going to root for that too.