hail2mich

GDT: #13 Northwestern at #18 Michigan 10/10/2015

21-21 down in Columbus. Maryland able to move the ball on the buckeyes defense.

Whatever though, its almost Michigan-NW time, the two best defenses in the country.

Interesting turn of events for the Texas Longhorns. Upset Oklahoma today and the players are carrying Charlie Strong around. He was a dead man walking about 4 hours ago.

Is it to early to mention the "p" word yet? Maybe close this out and take care of MSU first. If and when that happens, why not?

I miss the real grass on the field.

Having been on the field the last year there was grass, it was a very uneven surface that seemed dangerous to knees and ankles.

Having been on the field the last year there was grass, it was a very uneven surface that seemed dangerous to knees and ankles.

Oh, I'm sure. Logistically, the turf is the right move in every way. But aesthetically, I liked the real grass better.

Is it to early to mention the "p" word yet? Maybe close this out and take care of MSU first. If and when that happens, why not?

I was thinking the same. But yeah it's early. Even early in this game.. Just as a pick 6 almost happened for NW.

Still kinda amazed at what Harbaugh has done with this team. There is definitely talent on the field. But I thought it would take a couple years.

Didnt seem like it should take very long. College football is heavily dependent on coaching. A change for the good can happen immediately if the coach great. Harbaugh is great.

This has been fun.

This would be perfect if not having to listen to Millen. Intent doesn't matter.

Still kinda amazed at what Harbaugh has done with this team. There is definitely talent on the field. But I thought it would take a couple years.

Probably the best coach in football. But I sometimes feel bad for Brady Hoke because I think he is a good coach and he was never allowed to be the real coach of the team. It works for our benefit now because it led to his dismissal, but I think DB screwed him.

I think this is the game that everyone thinks will be close, and UM wins 42-10.

38-0 with just 2 minutes left. Pretty solid prediction.