hail2mich

GDT: #13 Northwestern at #18 Michigan 10/10/2015

Michigan 17

Northwestern 6

LOL, doesn't seem possible given the history of near 100 point games between these two in recent years, but I would probably take the over on 20.

LOL, doesn't seem possible given the history of near 100 point games between these two in recent years, but I would probably take the over on 20.

Last year's game finished 10-9. This year they both have two of the top 5 defenses in college football. NW has a freshman QB and Michigan has a terrible QB. The O/U is 35...

Last year's game finished 10-9. This year they both have two of the top 5 defenses in college football. NW has a freshman QB and Michigan has a terrible QB. The O/U is 35...

Yeah - if M has an advantage it may in that Rudock may not be that good, but I don't think he will get rattled and get worse. If the M defense gets after Thorson in a big way, seems more likely it could get ugly for NW.

I don't see 42 points or anything, but I think this is a comfortable victory for Michigan.

I don't see 42 points or anything, but I think this is a comfortable victory for Michigan.

I doubt it, but if M wins big and MSU wins another one close, it will be fun watching D'Antonio freak.

Maryland and Rutgers were some quality additions for the Big Ten. They provide the yardstick for your program in so far as if you lose to them you really need a new program.

I doubt it, but if M wins big and MSU wins another one close, it will be fun watching D'Antonio freak.

Dantonio, like Izzo, is always fun to watch in these situations.

When I saw the heading, I did a double-take for a minute - how often is Northwestern ranked, let alone ahead of U of M.

Maryland and Rutgers were some quality additions for the Big Ten. They provide the yardstick for your program in so far as if you lose to them you really need a new program.

Yes, Jim Delaney is a genius. I've always thought the Big 10 needed two miserable programs with zero interesting historical ties to the rest of conference. And best yet, for tv "markets" that will soon be irrelevant if they aren't already.

I like the addition of Maryland and Rutgers because it was the impetus to putting Michigan, MSU, OSU, and psu in the same division.

When I saw the heading, I did a double-take for a minute - how often is Northwestern ranked, let alone ahead of U of M.

This isn't your father's B1G.

:..(

If I had much money and wanted to brave the rain, I would have enjoyed watching the Michigan/Maryland game...and since the DC and NY markets have many B1G alumni that would supposedly happen for each OSU or MSU or Wisconsin trip east.

Maryland leads OSU after a long TD pass. I know that will be a blowout, but I had a chuckle.

Well maybe a blowout in the second half. 21-14 OSU at half. Hehehehe.

Well maybe a blowout in the second half. 21-14 OSU at half. Hehehehe.

Something "ain't" right in Columbus. I don't know if it's championship hangover or what but every time I watch them they don't look good.