drownwithyou

Game Threads

I know there isn't much interest in the Wings on MTS so I wanted to gauge the interest in game threads for the season. I'd be fine doing the during the week game threads again, unless someone else wanted to step in and do them. I'm not on the internet a ton on the weekend so I'll leave that to someone else, LS did a great job last year.

If there isn't a ton of interest maybe we could do a thread on a weekly basis for the games that week? Thoughts?

I know there isn't much interest in the Wings on MTS so I wanted to gauge the interest in game threads for the season. I'd be fine doing the during the week game threads again, unless someone else wanted to step in and do them. I'm not on the internet a ton on the weekend so I'll leave that to someone else, LS did a great job last year.

If there isn't a ton of interest maybe we could do a thread on a weekly basis for the games that week? Thoughts?

I was thinking one thread a week would be a good idea. It would get a little more traffic and could turn into a good place to discuss all things Red Wings through out the season.

I will be joining the discussion on Friday night, rest assured.

If you're allowed in!

I'm kind of on board with the weekly thread JBK, would be a good discussion for moves and stuff too.

I read the threads often last season, but didn't contribute much. LS did a great job with them. Maybe with the Tigers not in the playoffs and the Lions headed in the same direction, fans might appreciate a playoff team ;) The new coach and infusion of younger players and the FA additions have provided a freshness and enthusiasm for the season that hasn't been there in the past few years.

My apologies drown. I wasn't paying as close attention as I thought. :embar: All you guys that take the time to do the GDTs rock. All the stats and great pics. It'd take me all day, so I'm glad that those with the talent are generous enough to share and put in the time and effort. :classic:

Just giving you a hard time!

I think my plan for now is to make a game thread for game 1 since well, it is game 1. Then on Monday I'll throw up a thread for the week and see how it goes, and we all can decide if we want individual threads or weekly ones. Wooooo hockey, go Wings!

I kind of like the idea of individual game threads and am happy to do my share. Even if there are only 15-20 posts, in find them useful as reference points because highlights and gifs are often posted in there. I could do Saturday's Carolina for example.

If you're for it then I can take the work week games if you want to do the weekend games? Or any other arrangement? I just do them right when I get into work before doing actual work so it is no sweat for me.

My work schedule isnt nearly what it used to be, so I will try to contribute when I can.