hail2mich

GDT: #22 Michigan at Maryland 10/3/2015

Should be an easy win, although watching BYU struggle with UConn at the moment makes me a little less confident that Michigan is already an unstoppable juggernaut

This one was supposed to be at 8pm on BTN. Do we know if BTN will show it at noon?

Yes

BYU with nearly 500 yards offense. Wouldn't say they are struggling.

At the time I posted it was 7-7 at halftime and they looked like crap. It looks like they completely dominated the 2nd half though.

Sounds like Smith is out today, should be interesting to see anyone other than Derrick Green get some regular work

At the time I posted it was 7-7 at halftime and they looked like crap. It looks like they completely dominated the 2nd half though.

Sounds like Smith is out today, should be interesting to see anyone other than Derrick Green get some regular work

It's funny how Green has slipped, wasn't he the only 5* of the current RB rotation? Harbaugh seems to like that bruising style of RB so Green might get a chance today.

HaHa - 20 minutes left to go but right now there are like 50 people in the stands. B1G football!

Looks like some brave souls have filled in the stands ....

Millen is an idiot. On Rudock: "Don't look for hime to go through a 4 man progression"

How many QBs in the history of the NCAA have regularly been able to go through a 4 man progressions?

Wrong game Matt.

Rudock strikes again and misses a wide open TD. However, it's nice to have a good punter

Millen is an idiot. On Rudock: "Don't look for hime to go through a 4 man progression"

How many QBs in the history of the NCAA have regularly been able to go through a 4 man progressions?

Wrong game Matt.

I liked earlier when he explained that the Maryland RB didn't have a lot of speed or power, but that he was a complete package

BTN didn't get the reschedule information into the proper software feeds that would tell my directv app to record the game...

Boo

1st world prob.

Matt Millen found a job tormenting the souls of the people of Michigan until the end of time.