Shinma

10/5/15. Lions at Seahawks. Monday Night. ESPN, 8:30pm.

Well, he could have tried.........but he didn't. And all he needed to do was block one, but he backed away........he's a loser.

This is undoubtedly the craziest thing I've ever heard on this forum. If you think your starting QB should be throwing his shoulder into a defensive lineman in the hopes that it will somehow allow his RB to beat two other unblocked guys and gain more than 1 yard....

I don't even know how to respond to that. Why should a QB ever slide? They could dive forward into 50 defenders and possibly gain another yard, what could go wrong?

What an awful football team. Just like that. Defense having a game and then boom. Can't rap up, first down. Then touchdown.

And we are going to run FB dives.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

The entire franchise history of the lions summed up in two plays.

The ******* announcers are calling the Lions run plays, so do you honestly think we have a chance now that we've given the Seahawks a free TD?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

The entire franchise history of the lions summed up in two plays.

Unfortunately you're right.

By the what is that picture on your profile pic?

The difference between these two teams is the QB.

Agreed, if you don't bother to have an O-Line it's good to have someone who can run

Wow, you guys are really going off the deep-end with this early season. There is no way this team is going 0-16, this was just an extremely difficult early schedule especially for a flawed/mediocre team. But I just thought it was interesting how negative you guys were being, I assume this is due to your expectations vs. the reality, but this, IMO, was to be expected. Three road games against good teams, two home games against playoff teams...we have been talking about how tough this schedule has been all offseason. This team will still most likely end up 7-9.