Shinma

10/5/15. Lions at Seahawks. Monday Night. ESPN, 8:30pm.

Honestly, i give the lions a good shot to win this game. Seattle's offense is bad. I still think seattle wins, but i think its close and could go either way. Seeing as how were the lions, i expect it to not go our way. :(

(Yawn) Is it draft day yet?

0-3 sucks, but we have Monday Night Football tonight. Yawn? JHC back in the day I would have killed for a Monday night game. Now if we were 2-12 or something then yeah, but it is still early.

Can't quote for some reason....

I checked out mentally after Game 2 after they got vastly outplayed by 2 mediocre teams and it was apparent that there were major problems with the roster.

0-3 now, what looks to be 0-4. What else is there to cheer for at this point but the draft pick? Yawn

As badly as they have played, they have kept every game this season somewhat close until the end. They have a fairly weak schedule in the second half of the season. If the OL starts to gel a bit (I hesitate to say they couldn't possibly be worse than they have to this point) and they accidentally win tonight, they will still have a pulse.

Honestly, i give the lions a good shot to win this game. Seattle's offense is bad. I still think seattle wins, but i think its close and could go either way. Seeing as how were the lions, i expect it to not go our way. :(

It really is just the line that is bad. The rest of the offense is pretty good.

According to the MNF crew the Seahawks are playing a pile of dirt.

Can't even blame the O-Line on that one, there just wasn't anyone who could conceivably block that guy. Minus one on the playcalling already.

Great news when Jon Gruden can basically call out the plays before the snap.

But they're not predictable, Stafford and Lombardi said so

At least they got their one throw to Calvin out of the way early.

Theo Riddick has now been in 58 snaps..........56 of them have been pass plays.............they make it too easy.

And Gruden, that was not a successful series by the Lions.

Also am I the only one that absolutely hates listening to John Gruden talk? He tries to sound cool and talk with swag like the players with the worlds worst redneck accent. I hate him with all of my heart.

Are they not allowed to run a sweep or a toss... Or does it not even matter.

You'd think the Lions O-Line could take notes on how the Seahawks crappy O-Line just got a stop through rampant holding, which is almost never called.

If you're not any good, at least try to cheat

This isn't reassuring...

Josh Katzenstein ‏@jkatzenstein 36m36 minutes ago

The Lions have won just two road Monday night games in franchise history. They go for No. 3 tonight.

Be prepared to see 70 holding calls not called when Wilson runs.