Sign in to follow this  
dabeave

Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Night

Anyone going tonight? Any recommendations? The link to the webpage from my email seems broken. Just park in one of the lots in front of the stadium on the Woodward side, enter in gate B (bring the lot ticket in for validation)?

Next year will be my 10th year as a full season ticket holder and this is the first time I've signed up for the 'behind the scenes' tour.

Mostly I'm looking forward to playing catch with my 2 year old out on the field.

We didn't get invited (only a mini plan) ... but I did go back in 2010 or something like that. A former user gave me his tickets....

Full season holder since 2005 and didn't get an email. What does it entail?

Well you show up and do fine early on. But, then injuries happen, you get pulled and the next guy loses your spot.

Sorry I didn't get back on line until now....

It was just stadium tour. It covered the history on the original construction, the statues in center field, Champions Club, the press box, the visitors locker room, the visitors indoor batting cage, and visitors dugout, and ended at the Ernie Harwell statue. After that we were allowed out on the field to play catch on the field. I learned a bit on the tour as well (grass is cut EVERY DAY, and watered 5 times a day). I had fun running around with my kids out on the field.