Shinma

9/20/15. Lions at Vikings. Week 2.

is Stafford moving to LB? Totally makes sense that the defense bending over is his fault....not. Get a grip

Not blaming him for the defense. I didn't say that. He has to step up today. He has to now. There are no more excuses. Either he starts playing like a first round draft pick over the next 2-3 weeks, or the team should be done with him. If the defense is going to look as bad as they've looked, then Stafford MUST step it up because he has to move the ball, but he also has to keep his side on the field to keep that bad defense off the field.

Defense might have been a one-man show all along and that show is in Miami now.

And another 3rd down. QBs don't throw incompletions against us and our defense doesn't get stops.

Caldwell challenges it. And off to the 8th commercial break of the first 7 minutes of action.

No Stafford? Yikes.

EDIT: Phew. Watching on computer and it had Orlavsky as QB.

Need a game link Buddha? If so... inbox

Came in to watch the game a bit late and its 7-0 Vikings and they are driving again. Guess I can go back to what I was doing. Not missing much.

Not blaming him for the defense. I didn't say that. He has to step up today. He has to now. There are no more excuses. Either he starts playing like a first round draft pick over the next 2-3 weeks, or the team should be done with him. If the defense is going to look as bad as they've looked, then Stafford MUST step it up because he has to move the ball, but he also has to keep his side on the field to keep that bad defense off the field.

I'm shocked at how ridiculous this is. Incredible

I'm shocked at how ridiculous this is. Incredible

Why? Why is it ridiculous to expect the NUMBER ONE DRAFT PICK to play like an elite quarterback and not a bum?

And go cry about injuries to Levy. All teams have injuries. Do you even know if Levy is really good or he benefitted from Suh.

Hey, Stafford completed a pass to Calvin, but it was low and behind him and he couldn't gain yardage...................Number One Draft Pick.

lol, and another 2nd down run where they lose yards. Twice in a row now.

Vikings bail us out, first down.

Why isn't Abdullah in the game. He is better than Bell......

They love Bell, for some awful reason. The dude sucks. Abdullah needs to in 60 percent of the plays. They just aren't drawing up plays for the two best offensive players on the team.

Bell has three touches, all for negative yardage, is that on Stafford too? Can't you see it is a collective effort, and he cannot control everything.