Shinma

9/20/15. Lions at Vikings. Week 2.

3 points last week, no problem for the Vikings this week.

Touchdown. Rudolph was wide open. Austin has to switch the defense, all the comments from the coaches this week were concerning. Each coach sounded more lost then the next.

I know it's early, but Minnesota, who couldn't do anything against the 49ers just ripped through the Lions defense like they were playing Central Michigan. Matthew Stafford - today is the last straw day. Do something now or there really isn't any reason to think of him as QB beyond this year. No more excuses - he either has it or he doesn't and the next 2-3 games will determine that.

Brigewater is overrated, he shouldn't be able to pick are defense apart today like Rivers did last week.

Umm.... although that was mostly AP

Good start Lions lol. Way to come out with some urgency

I know it's early, but Minnesota, who couldn't do anything against the 49ers just ripped through the Lions defense like they were playing Central Michigan. Matthew Stafford - today is the last straw day. Do something now or there really isn't any reason to think of him as QB beyond this year. No more excuses - he either has it or he doesn't and the next 2-3 games will determine that.

is Stafford moving to LB? Totally makes sense that the defense bending over is his fault....not. Get a grip

I love the string of TD, commercial, kickoff, commercial. If it wasn't for redzone...

Edited by T&P_Fan

The Lions simply can't get a stop on 3rd and longs.

And then Peterson busts it. This is a really bad defense.

"It's Stafford's fault"

-Morons

First down to Golden Tate. Amazing what happens with a little protection. Stafford took a hit though.

Back to back runs after the nice strike from Stafford. Lombardi is sackless.

And then another awful play call by Lombardi on 3rd down. Some real awful play calling that series.

And then another awful play call by Lombardi on 3rd down. Some real awful play calling that series.

I know you were no fan of Scott Linehan. Would you rather Linehan back over Lombardi?

I know you were no fan of Scott Linehan. Would you rather Linehan back over Lombardi?

They both stink. No one ever lets the Lions go no huddle or fast paced for at least a little bit. Its the same thing, always.

More coach scapegoating, eh?

Lombardi does leave a lot to be desired though. Just a mess all around.