hail2mich

GDT: UNLV at Michigan 9/19/2015

No hope for UNLV here. If Michigan doesn't hang a 50something number on them there are bigger problems than any of us anticipated. Or it is because Ruddock got hurt.

My two favorite teams... and since I live in Vegas I can tell you one thing. The rebels are going to get their doors blown off.

UNLV are young, tiny, and bad. If Michigan doesn't bully them around on both sides of the ball it will probably be a long season.

Lots of wide open Michigan relievers. 50/50 if rudock hits em or not. He has missed 3 wide open throws thus far, most notably when Butt was in the end zone.

Rudock misses another wide open player and throws a pick. The noodle arm coupled with the hesitant decision making is concerning.

I'd say most of that is on the director. I'm not sure how many cameras they use, but I'd imagine there's more than one. One guy is supposed to follow the ball. The director makes the call which one stays on air.

Even a few times where they followed the ball they zoomed in way too far. Could see the field.

Rudock misses a wide open 4 yard swing pass and Michigan punts. I don't believe he is the best QB on the roster. Doesn't seem possible.

Camera guy is struggling worse than Rudock.

Rudock can''t hit the broad side of a barn today. Doesn't even look like the same guy on the short passes today.

LOL, Harbaugh has changed his glasses about 4 times so far. We have the horn-rims, the wireless readers, and none at all each in turn....

EDIT: finally Rudock completes the roll out pass.

If you told me that this was still a team coached by Brady Hoke I wouldn't really doubt it today

Rudock is terrible and any team with a pulse will just put 10 guys in a box and bury this offense

If you told me that this was still a team coached by Brady Hoke I wouldn't really doubt it today

Rudock is terrible and any team with a pulse will just put 10 guys in a box and bury this offense

Rudock is not adding anything today, but this still no comparison to a Hoke team.

just the fact that the special teams have been great makes it clear Brady has left the building.