Live from Michigan Stadium

stadium-mmd_0.jpg

Michigan%20Logo_zps80iq4lta.png

Oregon State (1-0) at Michigan (0-1)

Day: Saturday

Date: September 12, 2015

Time: 12:00 PM EST

TV: ABC

Last Week: Oregon State defeated Weber State, 26-7. Michigan lost to Utah, 24-17.

Series Record: Michigan leads, 4-0

Harbaugh beating Oregon St. in 1986

Z6T12FDcTYQ

I'll try my best to get these threads up at least a couple days before the game for some pregame discussion.

Anyways, a noon game on a Saturday. It just feels right. Now a win would really take some of us back!

I'll try my best to get these threads up at least a couple days before the game for some pregame discussion.

Anyways, a noon game on a Saturday. It just feels right. Now a win would really take some of us back!

I'm so glad it's a noon game. I love to watch college game day in the morning and roll right into the Michigan game as it ends. Also, growing up it seemed like just about every home Michigan game was played at noon.

Woo Hoo a game I can watch. I still say i've seen more Michigan games out here than I ever did when I lived in Michigan. *Shakes fist at parents who didn't have Cable*

Rudock is appreciably worse than Gardner thus far. He looks like he is going to fall over just from taking a snap.

And the RB Smith. Might be the worst in the country.

You gotta get number 4 off the field. He only sees defenders. There is really no better running back? I mean anyone with a pulse should be better.

This is some ugly play calling.

Rudock needs to go away. Please make him go away. I don't even care if Morris is awful, rudock is a 5th year senior who can't make a 3 yard pass.

Alright, the offense needs to start showing some signs of life here. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I see much of an improvement from this time last year. :(

I have a feeling every single drop of blood that flows from the Brady Hoke/Dave Brandon era is going to need to be gone before they really start looking good. Oregon State is awful and they are taking it to Michigan right now. This is horrifying.

Our punt team refuses to let peppers return it. Calling punt blocks. Getting penalties. Block and then let peppers return. Stop with the nonsense.

Our punt team refuses to let peppers return it. Calling punt blocks. Getting penalties. Block and then let peppers return. Stop with the nonsense.

I thought that penalty on that punt was terrible. The punter was out of the box, and he had juggled the snap. I agree with Harbaugh on it being a terrible call. I wonder if they will interview Harbaugh on the way back to the locker room? I hope they do, I want to see what he has to say.

Wow Michigan. They let the clock run down and THEN take a timeout. That wasn't good time management.

I'm going to be pretty bitter if we can't punch 6 points on this possession. This was a hand wrapped gift for us to score a TD!

No one is calling the timeout in the right spot. Harbaugh refused to call a timeout there and OSU bailed him out by calling one for us.

Please use a different QB.

Rudock's numbers aren't awful (11-15 for 91 yards), but they definitely are not very good. From my vantage point though, it doesn't seem like his receivers are getting open for him. So changing QB's may not make a lick of difference, even if he put in a very accurate QB. If the offense continues to struggle though, I'd like to see a younger guy come in and get some experience, but I agree with what Shelton said in another thread, I don't want to see a younger QB at the cost of losing games that a better QB may be able to help you win.