Shinma

9/13/15. Lions at Chargers. Week 1.

That was a very Lionesque defensive series.

Yup... now true Lionesque form would be to let this game get away from them and continue playing like this. So... what happens?

case in point about beer commercials...THE FREEDOM HIKERS?

Okay, sure... but the Turtle Cove swimmers part is good... if way to short.

Okay, sure... but the Turtle Cove swimmers part is good... if way to short.

The last thing you want to do is start a beer war because people really have strong feelings about it. I have friends who would kill you if you asked for a pumpkin spice beer. Others who have been in actual wars who love that crap.

Still...

That was Rivers in a nutshell on that drive. One of the most beautiful throws you'll ever see then whatever that was on the last throw.

The offense is hit or miss so far, defense looking pretty good. Can't complain about a 21-10 lead on the road although it seems more like a neutral field with all the Lions fans there.

Over all, a nice half. Defense did a very good job. Offense was between good and okay. The only worry is that the Lions started hot and then cooled off as the half progressed. Hopefully they can regroup at Half and come out strong again. Last year I was impressed with the half time adjustments that the Lions made, so here's hoping that continues this year.

And on a side note... the Tigers are losing again. :(

The last thing you want to do is start a beer war because people really have strong feelings about it. I have friends who would kill you if you asked for a pumpkin spice beer. Others who have been in actual wars who love that crap.

Still...

Not trying to start a war. I don't even drink beer! :) Just commenting on the various actors... or rather actresses... during various scenes.

And on a side note... the Tigers are losing again. :(

There are people who still watch the Tigers?