Shinma

9/13/15. Lions at Chargers. Week 1.

That helps with the fantasy points.

Okay... commercial rant again... the Rob Lowe DirecTV commercials were kinda funny, but the ones with the NFL players are mostly stupid and could be on the side of offensive for one easily offended.

Yup, they're pretty terrible.

That helps with the fantasy points.

Okay... commercial rant again... the Rob Lowe DirecTV commercials were kinda funny, but the ones with the NFL players are mostly stupid and could be on the side of offensive for one easily offended.

It's 2015 - everyone is offended by EVERYTHING. It's getting so bad, I'm convinced we're about to enter a period of time where PC culture goes away again. Things will be allowed to be funny once more.

Could that have been intentional grounding? I mean, in the end it doesn't matter... 4th and long they're going to punt, but it didn't look like he was out of the tackles there.

It's 2015 - everyone is offended by EVERYTHING. It's getting so bad, I'm convinced we're about to enter a period of time where PC culture goes away again. Things will be allowed to be funny once more.

Can we stop using the word period? It's degrading to women.

They are bad. The idea that a bunch of pampered jocks would find fault in the human foibles of mortals is icky. Reflect AT&T's horrible influence. Because AT&T is horrible.

If it's all three that ranked highest in initial quality they the individuals are certainly NOT wrong when the pick one and put the award there. Any podium would be a correct answer.

They are bad. The idea that a bunch of pampered jocks would find fault in the human foibles of mortals is icky. Reflect AT&T's horrible influence. Because AT&T is horrible.

Yeah, but AT&T has Milana Vayntrub.

How can that be a late hit?? He wasn't down. My word... talk about PC... Football is getting stupidly PC about defenses hitting offensive players.

Yeah, but AT&T has Milana Vayntrub.

She is very cute.

My issue with the company is not her.