hail2mich

GDT: Michigan at Utah 9/3/2015

I am in Pine Grove PA for business, dinner with client tonight. Not one bar or hotel in Pine Grove carries Foxsports1. Closest place is 30miles away. Ugghhhhh

I assume you have your laptop or other device that is capable of accessing the fox sports go site/app. Take said device to the closest bar and enjoy the harbaughlling.

You assume correct just not a fan of streaming and no idea how well it will stream. Supposedly can stream through my directv account as well.

I am a big fan of legal streaming and have found the experience to be quite good, for what it's worth.

I'm still pretty surprised that there isn't a single bar nearby that has directv. Do none of these people like the NFL Sunday ticket?

I sometimes stream the Sunday night NFL game and the TNT NBA games. Both for the different camera views they provide. Both work well.

I have never streamed anything on FS1 though.

Quote me on it is T&P's version of saying book it.

So we have "book it," "you can quote me on it," and "I bet my reputation on it." Like the early days of the Internet and domain names, people might want to start laying claim on their catch phrase for a guarantee before the good ones are gone.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these uniforms. I love them. I want one. Full kit. I'll wear it to work.

So we have "book it," "you can quote me on it," and "I bet my reputation on it." Like the early days of the Internet and domain names, people might want to start laying claim on their catch phrase for a guarantee before the good ones are gone.

Tony Paul is a hack.

Ajax sucks.

Man, that was exactly the play I was hoping and expecting on 1st down and Rudock overthrew him. In business now though - 1st down at the 13.