Michigan%20Logo_zps4tl1y8ol.png

Day: Thursday

Date: September 3, 2015

Time: 8:30 PM EST

TV: FS1

Series Record: Utah leads 2-1

Last Meeting: Last season Utah won 26-10

_u8rmdXUzeo

Michigan will win going away. Laughable that anyone thinks they can lose.

UM fans have watched a lot of bad football over the past 7 years, it is hard to accept the fact that they might actually have a good coach again.

I have never been more geeked for a Michigan game in my life.

We have one of the best coaches (if not the best coach) in the country.

The bar is high.

I think Harbaugh will have Michigan in the national championship playoff within 4 years.

Utah is tough though.

I think this will be a close game.

I think both QBS will play. Rudock probably gets most of the playing time since Morris is green and Utah will be a loud place to play.

My heart tells me Utah will win.

But Michigan will win the next 5 before losing to the Spartans to start the year 5-2.

At Minnesota is the big game. I think Michigan loses that game and will end the year at a repsectable 8-4.

Lost in all the mediocrity of the past several seasons is just how good UM's defense has been. If Harbaugh & Co. can get anything out of the running game & QB positions, it should translate to more wins. Neither one of those happens without improvement on the OL. That's the thing I'm really looking for in these early games.

Michigan will win going away. Laughable that anyone thinks they can lose.

Keep smokin' that reefer and quitting jobs out of the blue. I support M, but I don't think this game is anywhere close to being a laugher.

Keep smokin' that reefer and quitting jobs out of the blue. I support M, but I don't think this game is anywhere close to being a laugher.

Man, let it go.

Lost in all the mediocrity of the past several seasons is just how good UM's defense has been. If Harbaugh & Co. can get anything out of the running game & QB positions, it should translate to more wins. Neither one of those happens without improvement on the OL. That's the thing I'm really looking for in these early games.

Agree completely. This is kind of what I'm hoping for. Mattson seemed to be doing a good job, but the team could not get out of its own way when it had the ball. I also chalk a lot of that up to a too young O-Line but also to a really, really horrible QB and a team that was too poorly coached to execute the most basic plays. I know a lot of people didn't think Devin was as bad as I did, but all I saw in him as a QB was 'receiver'. Devin is gone and the O-Line is year older and we have a staff of 1st class coaches on the O side of the ball as well as the D side. I'm expecting them them to make pretty huge strides this season, or else recruiting evaluations mean nothing. Maybe not enough to get into MSU or OSU league the first season but I expect to see a much more sound FB team out there in all phases.

Man, let it go.

Dude, I helped you get what you told me was your 'dream job' and then you just up and left barely three months after you were hired. You shot my professional credibility in the head. And you never had the decency to even address me about it.

Dude, I helped you get what you told me was your 'dream job' and then you just up and left barely three months after you were hired. You shot my professional credibility in the head. And you never had the decency to even address me about it.

OH SNAP!!!!

I met you one time, and as I recall it it wasn't even related to the job, you were at the building where I got my ID. I had turned down two jobs prior to even knowing where you worked.

You seem to forget that we messaged back and forth a bit once I learned you were planning to interview at my organization. Following those conversations I then spoke with the recruiter hiring for the job, chipping in my support for your candidacy. And I told you I'd do it, so please don't try to argue you didn't know. The way you left the org on such short notice put a big dent in my credibility with colleagues. "THOSE are the types of candidates he vouches for? Screw that." Bush league, man, total bush league.

We can take this to PM to keep from derailing this thread any further.

Thursday night game is going to make things weird, but nothing about this team lately has been normal.

Looking forward to it.

Also, we appear to be midseason form with an intense side conversation already going on. I support this.

I was not aware that there was a better rushing performance than that...wow

I was sick of all the hype so I stayed away from most Michigan related stuff this summer. But I'm pretty excited today and ready for the new era to kickoff.

I was sick of all the hype so I stayed away from most Michigan related stuff this summer. But I'm pretty excited today and ready for the new era to kickoff.

I was looking for the depth chart to see if it was anyone but Ruduck