Sign in to follow this  
84 Lives!!!

2015 53-Man Roster and Practice Squad

I would have assumed we would have gotten more out of a future pro-bowler and one of the cornerstone members of our historically good practice squad. :)

lol

Former Bear QB and current Bear analyst Jim Miller picked the Lions to win the Super Bowl this year.

So now we know Norman's real identity!

Former Bear QB and current Bear analyst Jim Miller picked the Lions to win the Super Bowl this year.

I believe he played for the Lions, and he's always been slanted toward the Lions.

Let's hope that Jim Miller has more sway with the football gods than the rest of us combined have had in the past. Unless he's Norman, in which case we know he doesn't. In a pathetic attempt to swing good karma our way, I am now reciprocating and picking the Bears to win the Super Bowl.

I actually represented the Lions during Moving the Chain's mock draft this year. I've been trying to get Pat and Miller on the Super Bowl train since last March. Glad it finally paid off ;)

I believe he played for the Lions, and he's always been slanted toward the Lions.

Miller never played for the Lions, but he grew up a fan I believe. He's a Bears homer though.

.....Miller never played for the Lions' date=' but he grew up a fan I believe. He's a Bears homer though.[/quote']

Just out of curiosity, I looked up Jim Miller and some sites, articles, etc. claim Miller played for the Lions around 1998-1999. I can't remember him playing for the Lions.

We just dropped Peacock off the PS and signed 5'10" Kenny Ings, another WR (was a QB in HS).

Never played college due to a couple issues... played an Indoor League and Arena League as a returner and WR, and sent tape to NFL teams. Lions brought him in, he ran a 4.3, he's on the PS.

Love it! Seriously, very cool story. We'll see if he gets a chance. Replace Lance Moore by at least 2016?

Twentyman has the full story on Lions.com under (inside, and below) the Waddle story.

For the sake of a little discussion, would anyone trade a 1st for Kam Chancellor? Maybe a 2nd and Ihedigbo?

I would absolutely trade the 2nd and Dig for Chancellor. No hesitation.

Which is why Seattle wouldn't even consider it...

Just out of curiosity, I looked up Jim Miller and some sites, articles, etc. claim Miller played for the Lions around 1998-1999. I can't remember him playing for the Lions.

Signed as a free agent , cut in pre-season ! Sad for a kid from Warren , MI. but he bounced back pretty well !