RedRamage

Preseason #1 Jets @ Lions: What are you watching for?

Everyone starts somewhere. AP started with a limited sample size. I am hopeful for the first time since they drafted Best....he was good when he played and explosive a few games, but those darn concussions.

I want to see that kid get a legit shot.

Wasn't Salas in pretty early? I thought he was in there in the first? I was preoccupied and could not watch every second last night like I usually do.

God yes! We went from having a pretty below average team with one of the best kickers of this generation...to having an above average team with one of the worst kicking games in the league. Frustrating!

Salas did do most of his damage in the 1st half IIRC

Salas did do most of his damage in the 1st half IIRC

The touchdown was surely in the second half, first play after the Jets fumble.

I forgot to mention Caraun Reid. He looks like a beast now. They kept mentioning that he worked out with and studied tape with Suh. Hopefully, it helps him become an above average defensive lineman for Detroit.

Salas is the new Matt Willis.

He's better than that. He's sneaky fast, and can help the Lions with his versatility. Not sure how to fit him on the roster, though.

I like our approach under Caldwell....under Schwartz we seemed like that loud little guy at the bar that talks **** and sucker punches people but then folds and cries like a little girl when you corner him. This team has more legit toughness and "physicality".

Our WR group is pretty damn intriguing. A guy or 2 will be cut that doesn't deserve to be. Hopefully we can snag another late round pick or something for one of them.

Completely agree. I'm really gonna be sad when we have to make final cuts, we'll be losing some quality players. #firstworldproblems